Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Who listen System of A Down???

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 12:52pm

StrategyGamble

StrategyGamble

135 posts

here they arehttp://metal.rock.punk.free.fr/Metal/System%20Of%20A%20Down/wall%20soad.jpg

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 1:43pm

Mammon

Mammon

80 posts

I greatly despise punk/metal rock, so I have never listened to them, sorry.  Interesting name they hold, though.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 1:45pm

Grimlok

Grimlok

158 posts

Why do you despise it so? And no, I don't really listen to System of A Down, they're too soft for my tastes.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 1:47pm

xgamer424

xgamer424

256 posts

they are pretty good.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 2:25pm

armorkas

armorkas

402 posts

I love system of a down. My favorite song by them is needles. Serj Tankian is so kool

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 2:31pm

JWE

JWE

133 posts

They're not real metal.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 2:50pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

System of a Down is really cool.  My favorite songs are B.Y.O.B. and Aerials.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 2:56pm

kanethebrain

kanethebrain

244 posts

SOAD has some good songs (BYOB is pretty good) but their songs are too similar for my tastes. They all sound like "Hey, we're going to play as FAST AND LOUD AS POSSIBLE WHILE I YELL INTO THE MIKE" or they go the opposite end of the spectrum and play like "dude... quaaludes".

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 3:07pm

Mammon

Mammon

80 posts

Well, kanethebrain describes my feelings in a way.  I do not consider metal to even be music.  It takes no vocal talent whatsoever to just scream out random words, acting like you have some great talent as a band.  However, at least there is some sort of instruments being played in the background, so in that way it is a slight bit better than rap, but either way I still despise both of those styles of music.  Just my opinion.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 4:26pm

JWE

JWE

133 posts

Mammon your an ignorant fool.

Ever heard of Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nightwish, The Sword and Dragonforce? Those are all metal bands that don't scream.

Reply to Who listen System of A Down???

You must be logged in to post a reply!