ForumsNews and FeedbackAP store

15 4622
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I think that some sort of money system on the site where you get AP (like you already do) and something along the lines of Armor Money. You could use that money to &quoturchase" armatars, profile backgrounds, mini apps, etc.

• 15 Replies
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea i already made this thanks.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I am personally against profile backgrounds (I prefer keeping a degree of uniformity to the site) and the use of real world currency to purchase armatars.

I wouldn't want to see the site's basic features monetized.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

No, it wouldn't be real money.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Thanks vinster i told him at the top but yea.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

No, it wouldn't be real money.

Hmm.. Aye.. Suggest ways of earning a separate "currency".
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

The same way you get AP now.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

So, are we just stealing a bunch of ideas from other sites? Right now, I feel AG has a bit of originality, but if we just take stuff from other sites, it won't be original anymore. And I don't want this site to completely change, i.e. AnswerBag, to a point where I never go on the site anymore.

johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

So, are we just stealing a bunch of ideas from other sites? Right now, I feel AG has a bit of originality, but if we just take stuff from other sites, it won't be original anymore. And I don't want this site to completely change, i.e. AnswerBag, to a point where I never go on the site anymore.

ok, so we will stay exactly the same, just for you, and not advance in any way and not even need a AG3.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I agree with the stealing ideas. But I disagree with leaving. Changing is a part to the matter. But it's the way how the forums are, how the games are, etc.

No matter Dan decides to change the site, I would agree with his ideas. He knows what he is doing. And I support him.
ok, so we will stay exactly the same, just for you, and not advance in any way and not even need a AG3.

AG will not focus on people's opinions. And they'll just move on. User suggestions, can be focused on.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I disagree with you. Integrating useful features from other sources and mixing them with your own does create a better product overall. Since this is a flash game site, you can expect some features to be similar to other sites. Many of the features I want on AG are on other sites and I believe AG needs the same level of functionality to be competitive.. And if you don't want this site to be a blatant copy, why don't you suggest on how a desirable level of originality can be achieved?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Thanks vinster i told him at the top but yea.

No ya didn't, shuddup.

I personally wouldn't like this simply because people would cheat to get it (as they already do with AP) and if there was a lame thing where "ZOMFG $4.99 USD GETS YOU 50,000 ARMOR MONEYZ" well, that'd be lame and then these guys with thousands of 'Armor Money' would be strutting around like they're better than me.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

NO!!!!! i hate it when other sites do this. its stupid, and it just makes the site seem more commercialized. its really dumb when sites say PAY TEN DOLLARS AND GET THE TOP GUN IN (GAME) i hate it sooooo much. BAD IDEA

(sorry)

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Lol you guys are so retarded no offense i made this thread
and the guy who started this one said NOT REAL MONEY so please calm the hell down and listen.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

No ya didn't, shuddup.

Excuse me i said i already made this thread you Dipshit.
Showing 1-15 of 15