27 posts
Nomad

Who's your favorite Mario character?

• 94 Replies
Noahsark17
Noahsark17
11 posts
Nomad

MARIO DUHHH!!!!! why do you think they made it super MARIO, not super luigi or boo!

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

mario. he is an icon. an idol. no really, i have a statuette that my mario fanboy friend gave me for new year's. -_-

JohnnyUnitas
JohnnyUnitas
172 posts
Nomad

Bowser. He's the only one who even has a hope of killing anyone. He just completely bad***.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Yoshi has got to be my favorite character. She is just the best player in Mario Kart because her car has moderately-high speed and turning, but just enough weight so that she doesn't float about on the course. She also has my favorite color!

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
512 posts
Peasant

I think Mr.Boo is the coolest he is a ghost and ghosts are always cool.

armortycoon
armortycoon
176 posts
Nomad

I'm in the Yoshi crowd because of three reasons

1. I pwn with him in SSBB
2. He's awesome in Mario Kart
3. He's a freaking dinosaur. The missing link!

@freakenstein there are tons of yoshis with tons of colors.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I think my favorite character is..Don Pianta from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. He's the mob boss...in a Mario game! C'mon!

MrGangstaUnicorn
MrGangstaUnicorn
23 posts
Nomad

Yoshi has got to be my favorite character. She is just the best player in Mario Kart because her car has moderately-high speed and turning, but just enough weight so that she doesn't float about on the course. She also has my favorite color!

@Freakenstein

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is a he lol
And I'd have to say King Boo because hes a King Ghost,and thats awesome
MrGangstaUnicorn
MrGangstaUnicorn
23 posts
Nomad

^Indeed^

Hes reeling in the girl dinosaur things that he is ( :S ) all the time

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Actually Yoshi is a girl. Think about it. Yoshi is able to lay eggs and spawn more Yoshi's. That begs the question about Birdo, then

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

In the games Yoshi is referred to as a he. Birdo is a guy that acts like a girl. So it's normal for Birdo to try like Yoshi since Birdo is acting like a lady. The fact that Yoshi can lay eggs though riddles me. Birdo is just gender confused. But.. Nintendo has said that Yoshi is neither a boy or girl... it's confusing.

My favorite Mario characters are:
Yoshi
King Boo
&
Bowser

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I hath toldest thou the truth which hast been kept secret since the beginning. Yoshi is a tomboy and Birdo is a fruit ;D

I also like Diddy Kong (MONKEY MAGIIIIIC) and Shy Guy.

phooy123
phooy123
16 posts
Nomad

Browser. Cause he's mean and he has spikes on his shell

opto
opto
75 posts
Nomad

My favorite character in mario has to be pikachu! but really it would be kirby. they were in a mario related game called super Smash brothers brawl!

Zardeck
Zardeck
3 posts
Nomad

Wario because he is EVIL !

Showing 76-90 of 94