Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

new featured games

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 10, '10 at 7:41pm

blastwrite5

blastwrite5

3 posts

[b]U need to change ou the feature games in all the catagorys theve been there way to long

Posted Oct 11, '10 at 2:07am

Trumpetfury

Trumpetfury

408 posts

Yea, and they arent good games usually, or the best games, i wanna see middle games, that dont have too many plays, but arent rated bad. :D
but yea, they do need to change those out more often.

Posted Oct 11, '10 at 11:05am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,115 posts

Maybe what they need to do is create a sort of 'random top 10 suggestions' in every category of games, to have the gamer check the first page every now and then to see if there's a game that he could/would like? Sounds good to me! :)

Posted Oct 11, '10 at 11:11am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

I don't know what criteria must be met in order to have the game featured, but I do know it is put up by an admin and that the game must be popular in some way. Does the developer need to pay a fee to have the game featured? That may explain why most of the games we see featured are AG-related games.

Anyways, why a genre hasn't had a newly-updated featured game in a while is because no one has wanted to feature theirs.

Posted Oct 11, '10 at 11:27am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,115 posts

Could be that it's just like you said, developers needing to pay to get a game featured in that section, but I'd be sad if it would be like that... I know money's the key word sometimes, but other developers with less funds should have an equal opportunity to get their games featured! :)

Posted Oct 11, '10 at 12:16pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

We've already covered this stuff.