ForumsNews and Feedbacknew featured games

5 3317
blastwrite5
blastwrite5
4 posts
Nomad

[b]U need to change ou the feature games in all the catagorys theve been there way to long

• 5 Replies
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

Yea, and they arent good games usually, or the best games, i wanna see middle games, that dont have too many plays, but arent rated bad.
but yea, they do need to change those out more often.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Maybe what they need to do is create a sort of 'random top 10 suggestions' in every category of games, to have the gamer check the first page every now and then to see if there's a game that he could/would like? Sounds good to me!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I don't know what criteria must be met in order to have the game featured, but I do know it is put up by an admin and that the game must be popular in some way. Does the developer need to pay a fee to have the game featured? That may explain why most of the games we see featured are AG-related games.

Anyways, why a genre hasn't had a newly-updated featured game in a while is because no one has wanted to feature theirs.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could be that it's just like you said, developers needing to pay to get a game featured in that section, but I'd be sad if it would be like that... I know money's the key word sometimes, but other developers with less funds should have an equal opportunity to get their games featured!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We've already covered this stuff.

Showing 1-5 of 5