ForumsGames+rockband+

5 2414
Rem
Rem
66 posts
Nomad

on rockband my fav song is move along and lest fav is timmy and the lords of the under world on guitar it is mad hard talk about rockband here

• 5 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

My fav song on Rock Band is Move Along also. I love playing it on the drums. My best is like.. 96% on hard. =) My least favorite would be... Run to the Hills. TBH, I hate the song, and also the flow of it note-wise.

urastarburst
urastarburst
14 posts
Nomad

is rockband like guitar hero ?

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

In some ways yeah, but others no. In Rock Band, you have a selection of playing the drums or sing, instead of only the guitar (if you get the full package). IMO, Rock Band has a better varieties of songs, not only that you can unlock, but songs that you can buy. Guitar Hero has different ones, but imo Rock Band has a better variety. I'd also say GH guitar controllers are easier to use then RB guitar controllers. Overall, Rock Band is more of a party game or a game to play with friends rather than Guitar Hero, and Guitar Hero is probably a better game to play by yourself, unless you like playing the drums and/or singing.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

um yeah gh controller i hate cuz the buttons are so much smaller than rock bands... Um in rockband my fav song will have to be go with the flow for drums... got 99% on expert... for guitar it would welcome home or ten speed (god's blood and burial) usually get about 98% on expert on both... (very easy song just sounds hard..) and singing would have to be dani california or calling Dr. Love... get about 96% on hard...

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

I Wish I Could Try It, But None Of My Friends Have It.D:

Showing 1-5 of 5