ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

[old][AG3 feature] Friends, Followers

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 31, '10 at 4:59pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

LEGEND_beast, the "friends" setup we have here on AG2 is more of what AG#'s "follower" status will be. Right now, selecting someone as a "friend" on AG2 doesn't do much, and they don't have to accept you as a friend.

In AG3, if you want to be someone's friend, you *both* have to agree. Otherwise, you can choose to just be their "follower" like our AG2 system does.

The "guild/group" feature could take it one step beyond that, but I've already asked to delay talking about groups any more until AG3 gets launched.

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 6:57pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,346 posts

Maybe locking this thread would be a better option then, because everyone keeps talking on and on about it Ian...

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 7:57pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

But then users couldn't ask questions related to friends and followers, which is the point of the thread. )

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 8:10pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

Hey Ian, it's Monday, any updates on this particular thingy while in your meeting?

Posted Nov 1, '10 at 8:27pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

Nothing new to report at this time. We've covered it all pretty thoroughly so far (in my opinion), and if something changes, we'll post it here. But I don't want to lock the thread in case someone has a new question about it.

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 2:12am

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

322 posts

wow you guys realy go on and on about this! LOL!
well it seem fine as it is (as in all the idea made so far about guilds!)! but it almost seem that it could blow up kinda easly though... well hope ya'll yet it going after the launch!

i would jion the kitty klub! ROFL!! realy i mean MOEW!!!! LOL!

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 4:27pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,346 posts

wow you guys realy go on and on about this!

It's not just 'A' thing we're talking about Kyacho, it's... 'THE' most important update to this great website! And it's coming soon!

@ cormyn : Whoops... forgot this was the thread about friends and followers and I derailed along with the off-topicness!!! Soh-wee... *peeks from behind the couch*

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 9:06pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

322 posts

well... i know i and i'm exited too! it's just i have never realy seen a forum with this much... well... moetahvation (sorry for the bad spelling,uh how do i put it... get up and go with the site i geuss) and stick to gether to the groupafullnes!!!! i will be staying in the site for updates to come
BUT ON TOPIC

what do you mean by friend have more to it? as in the they must both agree? do i have to agree with my freinds (or more like friend!) all the time or what? if you got the info could ya explane that more please!?!?

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 12:02am

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

Kyahco, we've already covered how it will work in this thread. Friend requests have to be accepted by the other person, like Facebook, or you can just follow other people, similar to Twitter.

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 10:37pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

322 posts

uh.. oop! sorry! i know i read that part, i mean to say what do you mean by freind booth have to agree? oh wait i get it you mean that the have to agree on the request!!!! i see. uhg sorry was not feel so good! i thought you ment that they have to agree on every thing they say or something (sounded out raguse!!!!), but you mean friend requests!!! sorry LOL.

ugh now i have a big red hand on my head and it hurt! LOL