ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105450
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
PREDADERP
PREDADERP
86 posts
Nomad

just saying guys i dont play exit path, but dont let this topic get out of hand like the colony one.... theres litterly like 60 pages of spam on that thread

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

dont worry. we all pretty much know eachother

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

dont wry predaderp. i aint gonna let it get out of hand. and if it does i'll just report those spammers.

GrayStorm
GrayStorm
1 posts
Nomad

whoaa! thebluerabbit is better than Zero? omg i'd lobe to race him

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow metal i cant believe that. actually i couldnt believe im actually in the top 5 . anyway i cant rank myself but i think tart and silvan are higher ranked

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Yes Blue is correct. TheUltimateSaiyan and BigBangKamehameha are one and the same person.

Hmmm. Thanks for filling me in. I didn't know that. Lol.

just saying guys i dont play exit path, but dont let this topic get out of hand like the colony one.... theres litterly like 60 pages of spam on that thread

Exit Path is different in a way. 2 people already said that they won't let this get out of hand. I'd say that it won't end up in that chaos PREDADERP. It won't end up in chaos for awhile I should say.

1)thebluerabbit
2)GhostOfZero
3)BigBangKamehameha
4)Sivan
5)GhostOfTartarus

So you think they're the best based on your experiences? Not bad. Looks like I got to play against them so I can improve.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

thanks raz but theres something i dont understand... i mean i always used vista to race everyone... anyway when it comes to computer knowledge i really know nothing...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I used to be decent. Now my guy is overweight. O_O
I think I raced, and lost to, thebluerabbit. Not sure though.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

if EP ends up in chaos, imma just go crazy. P is not that kinda game. i aint even sure y it happened to colony. its not even that fun. but whatever. i still think serville should at least be part of the convo. though he's pretty much fallen off the face of teh earth at this point.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

I've never even raced those guys.
I considered myself an elite class player when it came out but I haven't played in a very good while.

Stopped at 1400/1000...I had hoped John would add new maps but finally it never did come true. I ought to go play some more and see if I can find these ''Best'' guys!

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

I'm not a beast compared to what? :P

to the real beasts

i bet theres a guest out there thats wayyyy better than everyone else
Silvan
Silvan
10 posts
Nomad

I dont know who is the best player in exitpath.
I cant write that somebody is the best...

I think, that all depends from the day, when you guys play with somebody. I think that we all use the same tricks, and all other depends of the day/lag and a little of experience in using o those tricks.

I wont write the best player, but i can write the best players with no order, who is better...

TheBlueRabbit, GhostOfZero, GhostOfTartarus

I played with BigBangKamehameha, but he doesnt make on my impression... i think that then he had bad day. When i player with TheBlueRabbit - i had bad day. Tricks doesnt work, i was tired (on my timer was 11-12 p.m so was it late).

Like i said, for me there is no list of the best player on ep, or this list doesnt have order. ;-)

Sorry for my english.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

man. when i first raced bluerabbit, i was better than him. it appears he has really made a name for himself. i wouldnt be surprised if he made a group of his own at this rate. but i dont think he wants to. he seems fine being part of teh ghosts and Zs. but u never know.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol. wow the last 2 comments made me really excited thankyou . anyway nah theres no way id create a group im not a leader. actually i didnt even want to be second in command lol im happy being one of many people wow i guess i did get better over time. anyway id like to race you soon z

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I also want to give props to serville. He taught most of us how to get good.

If this was "Who was the best Exit Path teacher/guide?" it would be Serville. Those guides helped me a lot. In fact, maybe I could consider him in the top 10.
Showing 16-30 of 557