ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105477
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

i was at the library for a few minutes, and typing zgamer2 was faster than my new username.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh ok i understand. well anyway i think a top 5 would be better because it makes people more excited about trying to get there

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

Where would I be?

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I'm not good anymore because I can't maintain my uber epicness after the 1st 5 games I play. This makes me go through the stages or grief. v_v :|

Where would I be?

Somewhere in the 40's big boy. Just kidding. Lol. I honestly don't know.

Of course, a top 5 or 10 would be nice. I do agree on how there shouldn't be a top 15+.

I guess I'll post who's in my top 10 list later. I'm going to play some Exit Path. XP
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

or

I meant stages of grief. Sorry for the typo.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

Where would I be?

yos you are in the top 1000
but not top 900 >
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

kinda mean lol

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

idk. i havent played u. im guessing that most people here would rank within top 30. well, cept maybe me. im not too good anymore compared to others.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well i really need to race you sometime z. unfortunately my mom is mad at me (once again) and im not allowed on the com for a week. when i am on that means she doesnt know and that i might close the com sudently so we might race like that sometime

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

yeah. bt whenever ur on u always say "sry. its to late over here. i shouldnt even be on the cpu right now."

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

I have my Exit Path records up on my profile.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i think making a "top ranking list" would be stupid becuz every1 would get competitive and it would take the fun out of the game

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

soymasteryos why do u call yourself pro
it sounds desperate
and your not pro because if i pwned u
you are definatley not pro
because i suck

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

You know why your keep beating me I beening playing for 7 hours streight. I am goign to take a break fo food. Thanks NoobSlayer3000.

heroforchrist
heroforchrist
65 posts
Jester

I am ^_^

Showing 91-105 of 557