ForumsGamesWho is the best player on Exit Path?

557 105451
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

my vote goes to one of these 3. BigBangKamehameha, thebluerabbit, or GhostofTartarus. im pretty good myself, but im a streaky player, i go on ghood streaks and bad ones. so i cant be considered best if i do that.

• 557 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

so are we trying to make a top 10 list? maybe a top 5? its really interesting

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

hmm... i think if we made a top 10 lst, serville would be in easy. me? i think id be lucky to make top 20. now if this were like a month and a half ago, id be at least top 15. but my skils have diminished due to mental stress from school, and new better players have come along since then.

destroyer006
destroyer006
84 posts
Nomad

me lol no but serisously some people are the best becuase if they dont win they just quit

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN ANBUHANK >=(

Fasty
Fasty
300 posts
Nomad

I played Hank in around 20 matches and won ONCE YAY

Silvan
Silvan
10 posts
Nomad

I think that in top10 should be xRoyalx too ;-)

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

i dont think so silvan. im better than royal. if im not in top 10, neither is he. well, sonatavarius was pretty good back when he played, but he hasnt for awhile. and last i played him i kicked his butt. well there is this dude named killer someting who always plays as a guest. he was pretty good. not best, but top 15 easy.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

oh i raced killer once. yeah hes pretty good but id have to race him more to actually rank him cause right now im still sticking to my last 4 choices

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

well it seems the best have played him. and rabbit, how'd u get so good? i played u like 2 months back, u were WELL below me.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol i have no idea... i guess im a quick learner??? obviously i got better since i joined both group and raced some good players

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

haha. in my opinion, these r the best players in no particular order.
thebluerabbit
ghostoftartarus
ghostofzero
bigbangkamehameha
silvan
serville64(though only god knows what happened to him)
that killer dude who is always a guest
duhbers (yay! he joined my group today!)
thats all i got off the top of my head. im sure there's more, but thats about all i can think of.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

i think the REAL horsemen, like the 4 horsemen of EP, would be these guys. u see them, may as well just go to another room. thats how good they are.
GhostofTartarus
BigBangKamehameha
thebluerabbit
GhostofZero

DontDoDrug
DontDoDrug
29 posts
Peasant

if they can beat me they are the best...that mean everybody

Darksoul7th
Darksoul7th
11 posts
Nomad

ME!

Silvan
Silvan
10 posts
Nomad

about your list:

serville64 - if i good remember this guy, i played with him many time, he always run away, and he write few times to me something like that:
"Why are you following me ?" - i thought that he is a good player (when i saw his stats), and i wanted to play with him.

Zultimategamer2000: i dont know when have you played with xRoyalx, but trust me, he will eat you alive :P He is new player now, and he is very fast :-) I played with him many times, so i know what i`m talking about. When you dont believe, try to find him and play with him :-)

I dont know other guys, but like said Zero, I think, that Madashadder should be too in top10.

Sorry for my english ;-) I hope, you all understand what i wanted to write :-)

Showing 31-45 of 557