ForumsGame Walkthroughsexit path shortcuts

21 8286
PerryThePlatypus2
PerryThePlatypus2
10 posts
Nomad

i found some shortcuts in exit path its very cool and id like to share them
1. marothon. shortcut in marathon is going over the tredmails. jump to the jumper, than hold up quick, after ur dissapeared, jump up again. (every corner has another jump)

2. lunge. this shortcut is going over the wall. near the wall use flow, when ur at the nearest corner jump from there and jump again. (u have to look like walking on air)

3. decending. this shortcut is very rare and its hard to explain. its jumping to the teleports above. i did it once but i didnt get to finish cuz somone else already finished it. Hint: use flow

4. tubes. jump to the 2nd staircase platform, lean right than jump and jump again. (all shortcuts take time to work. If shortcuts get bann dont blame me, i just found them and i like to share them

ill find more shortcuts when i get back
~ PerryThePlatypus2 ~

• 21 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

If you woul like I can post a list of the most basic ones of y'all want me to

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think that the levels that the double helps on are:
Marathon(on the first jump-pad you just hold up and right then when you can't see your person you just press up a lot while holding the right arrow)
Slip and slide(next to the last axe in the first part and the big wall on the second part. All you do is press flow and double jump over the wall)
The Maze(begining of level take bottom path. Run straight barely touch the block press up you should be in standing position in the air and jump again.)
Lunge(hold flow to the first wall jump against the wall and press up twice)
Secret Staircase(on the last jumper on the treadmill just flow onto it and hold up and right you should be in running man position. When you are at the peak of the jump press up twice and you should get over that huge wall)
Tubes(on the block you run against it jump then jump again in mid-air and you should be over the wall)
Jumper(first part of the level. don't take the bottom path. Just run against that block in the beginning and press up you should be in standing position and jump again to get over.)
Cubicles(jump onto the bounce pad(gather your flow for this)then hold up and right you should just nick the ledge of the first wall and press flow then double jump in mid-air to get over about 2 or 3 cubicles then repeat. If you do it right you should finish this level in 6 seconds)
Crossroads(first one is double jump then jump back and go over the map and flow over. Second one is run jump on top platform flow against the wall and double jump over.)
Funk(depends on your route)
Front door(difficult to do. All you need to do is gather up some flow. Save it then hold flow against the block and double jump over everything)
Over and under(very easy to do. All you do is gather some flow. Jump on the bounce pad with flow hold right and up then when you hit the wall press up a couple times and you should be over it.)

Levels that don't require the double jump:
Zipper
Wombat
Unfriendly teleporters
Fuzz balls
Cubey
Death Wall(you can do one in mid air, all depends on your way)
Treadmillvania
Descending

Here are some useful and helpful videos on youtube:
One
Two
Watch those to see what I'm talking about. They might not have all of what I said but most. And they can help you become a master at Exit Path.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Let me fix the first part so it's more spaced out and easier for some people to read:

I think that the levels that the double helps on are:

Marathon(on the first jump-pad you just hold up and right then when you can't see your person you just press up a lot while holding the right arrow)

Slip and slide(next to the last axe in the first part and the big wall on the second part. All you do is press flow and double jump over the wall)

The Maze(begining of level take bottom path. Run straight barely touch the block press up you should be in standing position in the air and jump again.)
Lunge(hold flow to the first wall jump against the wall and press up twice)

Secret Staircase(on the last jumper on the treadmill just flow onto it and hold up and right you should be in running man position. When you are at the peak of the jump press up twice and you should get over that huge wall)

Tubes(on the block you run against it jump then jump again in mid-air and you should be over the wall)

Jumper(first part of the level. don't take the bottom path. Just run against that block in the beginning and press up you should be in standing position and jump again to get over.)

Cubicles(jump onto the bounce pad(gather your flow for this)then hold up and right you should just nick the ledge of the first wall and press flow then double jump in mid-air to get over about 2 or 3 cubicles then repeat. If you do it right you should finish this level in 6 seconds)

Crossroads(first one is double jump then jump back and go over the map and flow over. Second one is run jump on top platform flow against the wall and double jump over.)

Front door(difficult to do. All you need to do is gather up some flow. Save it then hold flow against the block and double jump over everything)

Over and under(very easy to do. All you do is gather some flow. Jump on the bounce pad with flow hold right and up then when you hit the wall press up a couple times and you should be over it.)

[I left out a level that should be on this list]
Levels that don't require the double jump:
Zipper
Wombat
Unfriendly teleporters
Fuzz balls
Cubey
Death Wall(you can do one in mid air, all depends on your way)
Treadmillvania
Descending
Funk

sangamkumar177
sangamkumar177
1 posts
Nomad

I like your comment thanks so much
http://skymindgames.com

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I think this topic and all of the others topics at Game Walkthroughs section are pointless, because GhostOfMatrix made an fantastic guide of all of things of Exit Path. I would suggest to people to read his post and stop making topics like this one. Try this:

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/6906419/exit-path-guide

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Fixed link

And yeah, I included everything in it that will help everyone become a master at the game.

It's not that hard to spot either in this walk through forum either. It's bolded and has a giant red push-pin next to it. lol.

Showing 16-21 of 21