Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony- Monarch Build/Guide?

Posted Nov 4, '10 at 7:37pm

sirbutkick

sirbutkick

4 posts

One thing id like to point out here. generally the special ops stratigy is somewhat suceptable to rushes, and esspecially roman rushes, (which i commonly use against monarchy users). I think this is for 2 main reasons. 1, the special ops stratigy is somewhat geared twards a developed game. and 2, there is only 1 person to defend against the rush. And BTW, when i roman rush, i usually have my ally make marines to cover against an airial counter, just so u know.

Posted Nov 4, '10 at 7:45pm

sirbutkick

sirbutkick

4 posts

SO SO sorry for double post, but i really want to clarify. I am *NOT* Bashing on this technique, I am trying to point out a somewhat important flaw in the form of constructive critizisim. (in other words, I humbly suggest that you find a companion stratagy for your ally to counter the roman/marine rush)

And again, so sorry for the double post >.<

Posted Nov 6, '10 at 1:33am

brandroid

brandroid

126 posts

Monarch is good but i dont think people should be like the money one

Posted Nov 6, '10 at 3:09pm

GeneralG2x

GeneralG2x

3 posts

good build i guess bbut it will probley take to long try to make some defence units while at it (any kind)and then make an army

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 4:07pm

23 posts

monarchy untis will never work unless combined with other units made by urself from post and forge.

Posted Jan 30, '11 at 12:02pm

WeZG

WeZG

54 posts

I dont like that stradegy a whole lot because you wont have enough influnce to build those specialty units and then your stuck with 3 places that just launch missles

Posted May 10, '13 at 5:33am

SwampertDestiny

SwampertDestiny

48 posts

You should use monarch with either an average Forge or Outpost builds, Use Generator/War Sancs to deploy your units.

Posted May 11, '13 at 3:28am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

132 posts

One note: Monarchs or Special Units are best in Safe Skies if used properly. Missiles usually end them pretty quick.

Reply to Colony- Monarch Build/Guide?

You must be logged in to post a reply!