ForumsNews and Feedback[duplicate] give AP for beating a game

4 3422
crunk3dd
crunk3dd
11 posts
Nomad

I have a suggestion, which would most likely put armor games to the top. Now, I don't know if it's been brought up in the past, but I believe armor games would be way better if you made an update with achievments for each game. Like for example like SHIFT 4, beat the game, 20 AP. Something like that. That way we can gain our way to the top. Also if you do that you might want to add more ranks? Whatever works. But anyway post on this topic if you agree, and think it would be way better.

• 4 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

unfortunately, though it is a good idea, that would require the game makers programming that into their games and/or going back and altering already made games. Also, in AG 3.0, the point system is changing, so the point value may have to be different if done (or just but into karma points.)

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

The game developers would have to program that into their games. People have suggested things like this before, but I don't think it will happen any time soon.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Also to add to this, people could easily hack their way into completing a game so...

And yes this has been brought up but in a different way.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I think this has already been suggested, and as everybody has already pointed out, developers would probably have to program this in, or the AG developers would have to write a code that monitors for things like that. Also as has been demonstrated before, scoring systems aren't exactly hard to hack.

Showing 1-4 of 4