ForumsNews and FeedbackOnce Again, ideas.

3 3131
ug5151
ug5151
587 posts
Nomad

I made 2 other post about ideas, but here are some more.

New Armor Games Intro

Underline Button on Forums

Game Maker Files Available? :-)

More Store Items

Blog Upgrade

This is the only level and This is the only level TOO for iPhone.

Are any of these good ideas?

• 3 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

--Once 3.0 comes out, I'm sure there will be a new logo for the new games to come out, since there really IS a new logo.

--I'm not sure how much use an underline button for the forums is, because the underline may not be noticeable or may get in the way. Some aspects of BBCode are nice, others are not needed. Some forums you see the whole shibang of what BBCode can do, but just a few is plenty enough.

--Game Maker files? You mean the software to create games? We can give you links for that. If you mean the files from the developers' games so you can use them within the T&C, we got links for that too.

--Store items discussed here:

--Blog Upgrade? I agree. It needs to be more noticeable. GetSatisfaction needs to be noticeable too. How did we find the second one anyway? The only way we found out about it is when Knight_34 revealed the link about the new updates about 3.0 and everyone went WOOOSH to the website. But yeah, this, GetSatisfaction, and the news bar needs to be noticeable.

--I'm not sure the procedures for converting site-based flash games to mobile phones, but I'm positive such games will be out in the future. Also iphone doesn't support flash.

If you have any questions about that, just call

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Game Maker files? You mean the software to create games? We can give you links for that. If you mean the files from the developers' games so you can use them within the T&C, we got links for that too

No, there is a program called game maker(current edition 8) by YoYo games. Here is a link to download it for free.
Anyways, your ideas are good but a little generic.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

New Armor Games Intro

Need more info in its own thread

Underline Button on Forums

This has already been covered

Game Maker Files Available

To my knowledge, GameMaker doesn't export Flash games, so we're unlikely to ever host GM files.

More Store Items

Covered in a multi-page thread already

Blog Upgrade

Need more info in its own thread

This is the only level and This is the only level TOO for iPhone.

Not appropriate for AG3 web site upgrade.
Showing 1-3 of 3