ForumsNews and FeedbackAg 3 forum games

7 3219
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Hi i was wondering if AG3 restarts forums then people should copy and paste thier sheets before the change and such. Just a reminder people.

• 7 Replies
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Actually, I've been wondering something similar.

Assuming you keeps the forums in their current scope (*cough*), are you going to keep our posts or not? If you don't, how will our forum post AP count work? As an example, if you were to erase all the forum posts, I would drop to just below 1000AP of my current 3700 or so. While not all that important, that would put a dent in my e-go, so yeah.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Orion, the AP system will be done away with. Here.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

the AP system will be done away with

That's not accurate. If you read the post, we're *changing* the AP system, not dropping it completely.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

As to the original question, I'm looking for a way to migrate the forum posts to some new engine. It's too early to tell yet, and we also don't have any plans to keep an online archive of the old forums once we launch AG3.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

if you were to erase all the forum posts...

We'll be keeping track of everyone's AP *before* they moved to AG3. Even if we reset/wipe/discontinue the forums, we'll still know how many AP you had on AG2 and grant points/karma/achievements based on that value.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The current AP system will be done away with is what I meant.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Cool thanks cormin but i would die if i got my AP reset its taken months to finally become a knight.

Showing 1-7 of 7