Peter20

Peter20

552 posts

i like aura but i also like zinc because it's a real word

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 1:09pm

samy

samy

5,043 posts

Zinc is an element and has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Also aura is a real word I'm not sure where the confusion comes from here.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 1:24pm

Peter20

Peter20

552 posts

really aura is a real word? i didn't take the time to research it. also i just think zinc sounds kool. aura point i don't think it flows very

if you don't think zinc has anything to do with it the what does a distinctive and pervasive quality or character; air; atmosphere: an aura of respectability; an aura of friendliness. have to do with anything. Samy people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 1:26pm

johnmchall

johnmchall

86 posts

dude, zinc is a mineral. like the kind in vitamins.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 1:29pm

Peter20

Peter20

552 posts

im refering to the zinc that is a type of metal go to this link im refering to definition #2

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 1:32pm

samy

samy

5,043 posts

Zinc ( /ËzɪÅk/ zingk; from German: Zink), also known as spelter, is a metallic chemical element; it has the symbol Zn and atomic number 30. It is the first element in group 12 of the periodic table.

really aura is a real word? i didn't take the time to research it. also i just think zinc sounds kool. aura point i don't think it flows very

But it's a metal, what does that have to do with anything?

In parapsychology and many forms of spiritual practice, an aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person or object (like the halo or aureola in religious art). The depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness.

Both aura and karma are related to Eastern religious practices and an aura of friendliness has everything to do with it, someone who gets most of their karma points from comments on others profiles would have an aura of friendship.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 1:40pm

atomicsquid1

atomicsquid1

24 posts

and if you were to shorten the the words aura point, it would still say AP. unless there is a different name for the armor points then that might get confusing.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 2:10pm

Peter20

Peter20

552 posts

thankyou atomicsquad thats why it shoud be zinc ZP

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 2:23pm

samy

samy

5,043 posts

thankyou atomicsquad thats why it shoud be zinc ZP

Or KP for karma points which actually makes sense...

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 2:52pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Zinc sounds like trash. Lol, you people getting confused over what zinc is exactly. Zinc is an metallic element. Like the zinc you find in food, the metal is the same element, just in minute amounts.