ForumsNews and FeedbackNew names for karma

156 34168
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

ok cormyn i know u want ideas about the new name for karma well i dont have any im posting this beacuse i didnt find a post on it so post away

• 156 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Aura sounds good. The only problem I can think of is having Aura Points and Armor Points together. AP and AP. How about an Aura Rating?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

i vote for pancakes! since everyone loves them the more you have the better the user you are the less you have they change to waffles...blegh

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

that would be AR still confusing

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Aura Rating?

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/9608/thisisnotanimage.png
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Which is why I think it should be something that's reflective of your karma points. Instead if karma rankings you could have different aura colors with perhaps different levels of shine in step with your karma points.

slayguy8
slayguy8
718 posts
Peasant

hey i HATE pancakes and the aura rating seems good and if you get hight enough you typing color should change or something

TheKenseY
TheKenseY
70 posts
Nomad

Karmor points

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Health
Chakra
Energy
Armor or Armour(British)
Defense

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Armor or Armour(British)

You know I like this idea. I like it so much in fact that I'm surprised that AG has not already used it before, I mean Armor Points?! It just has a ring to it. I say this should be the replacement name for karma, it makes sense doesn't it?
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i like aura but i also like zinc because it's a real word

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Zinc is an element and has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Also aura is a real word I'm not sure where the confusion comes from here.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

really aura is a real word? i didn't take the time to research it. also i just think zinc sounds kool. aura point i don't think it flows very

if you don't think zinc has anything to do with it the what does a distinctive and pervasive quality or character; air; atmosphere: an aura of respectability; an aura of friendliness. have to do with anything. Samy people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

dude, zinc is a mineral. like the kind in vitamins.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

im refering to the zinc that is a type of metal go to this link im refering to definition #2
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

Zinc ( /ËzɪÅk/ zingk; from German: Zink), also known as spelter, is a metallic chemical element; it has the symbol Zn and atomic number 30. It is the first element in group 12 of the periodic table.

really aura is a real word? i didn't take the time to research it. also i just think zinc sounds kool. aura point i don't think it flows very

But it's a metal, what does that have to do with anything?

In parapsychology and many forms of spiritual practice, an aura is a field of subtle, luminous radiation surrounding a person or object (like the halo or aureola in religious art). The depiction of such an aura often connotes a person of particular power or holiness.

Both aura and karma are related to Eastern religious practices and an aura of friendliness has everything to do with it, someone who gets most of their karma points from comments on others profiles would have an aura of friendship.
Showing 31-45 of 156