Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Nationstates

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 2:53am

thepossum

thepossum

2,289 posts

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 3:05am

EnterOrion

EnterOrion

3,615 posts

Ah yes, our Nation States region.

It's less for power, and more for role playing. Power comes with role playing, of course. We're trying to emulate a real alliance of powers.

Just some background information, should you become interested.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 7:44am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,874 posts

OOh, yep. I'm officially addicted. It's a pretty nifty little game, reminds me of "Model UN" from school, only for the internet, and you get to pick who you want in your group.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 7:52am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

could you please explain how to create your own nation and how to join th AG conglomeration.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 8:10am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,874 posts

Just go to the main site and fill in the name of your nation and all that stuff, then you'll fill out the questionnaire thing to create the profile for your nation. It's basically just political opinions which helps determine what type of government you have. Once you have that done go to our region (the link possum provided) and join.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 8:32am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

coolness. about to do.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 8:37am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

then what? is there something to do?

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 8:45am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,874 posts

I'll talk to you in game there so we don't turn this into a convo thread.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 8:53am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

just to make sure, your nation is called "the armed republic of military free thinkers"?

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 8:55am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

your nation: @ mr walker.

Reply to Nationstates

You must be logged in to post a reply!