ForumsThe TavernNationstates

204 24319
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Well, me, Orion, samy, Knight, SirNoobALot, MageGrayWolf, MrWalker, and maybe some others have discovered the wonders of this site. We now have a region for AG users located here. We hope to get enough users from AG to become a real power. Please join and come to our region, it would be really awesome if you would.

• 204 Replies
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

So can someone explain what the game is?
We just answer issues and wait for results?
and then somehow our answers increase the population change the government and stuff right?
(just trying to get it straight)

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

We just answer issues and wait for results?

Sort of, we also roleplay in the NS official forums and our own forums. We're currently electing some of our leaders actually.

and then somehow our answers increase the population change the government and stuff right?

The population grows based on how long your nation has existed and yes the way you answer your questions effect your nation's politics.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

How do I give my endorsement to Walker?

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

How do I give my endorsement to Walker?

If you go to his nation on the game there should be a button if you scroll down the page a bit.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I see the endorsements he's received, but nothing that actually lets me give him one. Do I have to be 'approved' into the Region first?

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

I think your supposed to be part of the World Assembly before you can give out endorsements.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Oh...I just applied to the WA so that might explain it, thanks for the info.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

u guys could just make it an online flahs game
but that would be hard

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

What? You know this is a real game, not a forum game run by AG users right?

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That happens when people don't read the first page of a thread.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

What a nub. I declare that he failed, epically so. Do any disagree?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I think he meant the nationstates forum; if you guys want to do this I can make a forum for it off site on our forums.

Doo it, that would be awesome.

What a nub. I declare that he failed, epically so. Do any disagree?

I've been waiting for an oppportunity to use this. LOL
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

It's funny how I missed out on that experiment by three days. I remember signing off from AG for the next five months or so on the first of September.

Right, we should get our priorities set straight. After we elect the rest of the council we shall deliberate. Though it looks as if we'll just be slowly building up our strength. Almost everyone in the region registered this week. Grow for a few months and we'll be cruising along nicely.

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Can I get a place in the region? (begging starts now)
It is amazing how fast the region is growing...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Are you talking about a political position? If so, sorry bud you came in too late. I expect voting of the head council to close soon enough. I need to get in touch with Samy.

Showing 61-75 of 204