Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armatar suggestions

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:32pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

So since everyone loves there armatars, why don't we complie a list of the one we would like to see?

I would like to see a peguses, a BUNCH of new dragons, some whales, some monkeys, AG hats as armatars, game charecters...

All I have.

So thats where you guys come in and suggest what yo uwould like to see. Then we can go guilt trip Cennere and the other art setion artists to draw them, and have them added to Ag 3.0

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:38pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,206 posts

I want something that leans back to the conservative parts of ArmorGames, where it's based off fantasy/medieval attributes.

I'd like some wizards, fantasy beasts like phoenixes, knights of different calibers, dragons (of course), and some good/evil oriented people.

I'd also suggest something to fill up that white space we always have in our areas, like some environmental pics to fill that up, but that may be crowding things up.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:39pm

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,061 posts

I still want to see a wolf

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:40pm

samy

samy

4,338 posts

I'd also suggest something to fill up that white space we always have in our areas, like some environmental pics to fill that up, but that may be crowding things up.

To much overcrowding, maybe different accent colors but white's a good background color.

I'd like to see some new animal armatars, perhaps less odd versions of some of the ones we have now.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:49pm

ArmorL3gend

ArmorL3gend

170 posts

How about some mythical creatures such as dragons, griffins, centaurs, minotoars :D

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:55pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,774 posts

How about some mythical creatures such as dragons, griffins, centaurs, minotoars :D

They already have dragons, a centaur and a minotaur, I'm not sure about a griffin though.

I would like to see a phoenix.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:57pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,206 posts

Well, just because we have one of a mythical beast doesn't mean we can't have MOAR! :D

Multiple biological animals, people, and mythical beasts are epic, as you have many choices to choose from if you don't like one selection.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:57pm

UnlimitedDragon

UnlimitedDragon

107 posts

a wide range of dragons would be nice a phoenix would be cool too

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:59pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,313 posts

Yes. I would like to see some um.....karma? Awarded to those users who make the armatars, that way Ag isn't paying any studio artists to do it, like back in the day.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 4:59pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,774 posts

I would want to see a "hand drawn" dragon. With very detailed art.

No modern stuff though. Just good ol' medieval things.