ForumsNews and FeedbackArmatar suggestions

34 7691
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

So since everyone loves there armatars, why don't we complie a list of the one we would like to see?

I would like to see a peguses, a BUNCH of new dragons, some whales, some monkeys, AG hats as armatars, game charecters...

All I have.

So thats where you guys come in and suggest what yo uwould like to see. Then we can go guilt trip Cennere and the other art setion artists to draw them, and have them added to Ag 3.0

• 34 Replies
forro34
forro34
486 posts
Nomad

Some nice and detailed assassins and/or thieves would be nice. I'm not quite sure if there are any since I'm only a silver serf and haven't unlocked any more advanced armatars...

MartinMaldonado
MartinMaldonado
10 posts
Nomad

I like the animal ideas too but with armor, like wolfs and horses with armor would look cool. Its in the name armatar (armor avatar = armatar). They can be war animals.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

i like the animals but i think they should get rid of some of the bugs. I got through three armatar unlocks but i havent seen one i like mainly because two of them (the unlocks) were full of bugs. i just dont like the pictures.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey folks, I'm going to close this thread. Not because there aren't good ideas, but because we've already said that Dan will consider the idea of getting new armatars, plus users will be able to upload custom armatars in the future.

Showing 31-34 of 34