ForumsNews and Feedbacksave the leader board?

20 5695
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I was just thinking. it would be a ncie thing if we could keep the top 100 leader board, and possibly have there forums posts ect.

So it would have

AG2 all time leader board
name amount of points
name amount of points
name amount of points
name amount of points
name amount of points

then if you clicked a name It would bring up a little box that said "user had this many posts, ect, ect, ect."

It may be ncie to carry on the legacy of Firetail and people like him. Just an idea.

• 20 Replies
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

ya becuse the top 100 arent going to be happy wen the points reset

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

cormyn mentioned about this in this Thread:

Every active AG2 user will receive special "legacy" achievements for being part of AG2. There will be individual achievements for each of the level/rank on AG2, which will be given once we launch AG3 into production, and then retire the old AG2 points system. Depending on the level/rank you are at when AG3 launches, the corresponding achievement and New AP points will be given. Users who did not have an account on AG2 will not be able to recieve these achievements. The breakdown would be something like the following: (subject to change)
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

No. I'm not suggestion that the points we have mean ANYTHING just that the leader board is saved. It seems a shame for the top 100 to be forgotten about except a few hundred karma points.

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

No. I'm not suggestion that the points we have mean ANYTHING just that the leader board is saved. It seems a shame for the top 100 to be forgotten about except a few hundred karma points.

Few hundred? It's barely going to be worth anything but it really doesn't matter I suppose.

I like the idea, but maybe you could take a screen shot of the top 100 and make a thread about it on the new AG? I'm sure some of the mods would be willing to lock and maybe even sticky it for you if the board isn't transferred.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

What about an honorable members board?

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Few hundred? It's barely going to be worth anything but it really doesn't matter I suppose.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care for points, wish they just done away with them, but he said king was 100 and so on. I assumed if you had the king, yo ugot all the ones below it as well.

I may screen shot it. Actually, I'm gonna do that right now. That way, we will at least have it.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

mmm now I wouldn't say thaaat..... If positive karma is the difference between exclusive privileges and only doing basic member stuff until your alignment is reset, then I say insert-ideal-name-here will have a substantial effect on how we armorgame.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

mmm now I wouldn't say thaaat..... If positive karma is the difference between exclusive privileges and only doing basic member stuff until your alignment is reset, then I say insert-ideal-name-here will have a substantial effect on how we armorgame.

Depending on the level/rank you are at when AG3 launches, the corresponding achievement and New AP points will be given.

AP not KP. Then again I suppose we don't really know how each point system will work individually.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm...this may be a good idea...just in case...

I really needa start locally Archiving my stuff...like the Archives (which don't get updated muchly =/ ).

I think that the people who were 'famous' on the current AG need to be remembered. From the sounds of it, game playing will much more benefit the KP/AP level, so I believe the high scores will be completely different.

We may end up with a number 1 who has no involvement in the AG community...you never know...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

AP not KP. Then again I suppose we don't really know how each point system will work individually.

I was arguing what you said about karma. Of course it will be useful in some way
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Maybe like a section for finding leaderboards there could be a small leaderboard there.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I agree with this suggestion.

Some of the leaders should be remembered from AG2. It would be a shame for them to be forgotten.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

wait were having our points reset crap, the folowing has been deleted due to severe language o come seriously but no really i like the idea remeber the fallen points is a good name.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I've read somewhere that AG will be making their own saves and printscreens of AG2 as well, so everything about AG2 can be found somewhere in the future... at least cormyn stated that! =)

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

everything about AG2 can be found somewhere in the future

kind of like archives.
Showing 1-15 of 20