Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Armatar catagories

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:00pm

UnlimitedDragon

UnlimitedDragon

107 posts

we need diferent cadagories like people mithacul creturs natur elaments and we unlock one amatar out of each every time we reach 100 AR or something like that

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:11pm

UnlimitedDragon

UnlimitedDragon

107 posts

if u have any more feel free to post

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:16pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,144 posts

AG's armatars kinda already do this, except it's not listed as such. The way it's set up is that it gives you an armatar set, but not a series of random armatars all scrambled around.

For example (probably can't see where I'm going with this, since some requires high AP):

450AP: Bugs

750AP: Scholars

1000AP: Dragons

4500AP: Skeletons

So every time you rank up in AP, you are given a set of armatars pertaining to a given type. This just shows you how much AP to get them

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:22pm

UnlimitedDragon

UnlimitedDragon

107 posts

i get what your saying but mine unlocks one armatar out of each catagorie not a whole catagorie or set or watever its caled

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:27pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,144 posts

Oh. Well where you're at right now, that may be the case. For example,  I can't really say what 100AP's or 250AP's armatars are supposed to represent. 375AP can be Woodland creatures or something like that. I think 500AP is supposed to be...Android Creations Made by Diabolical Scientists!? lol!

As you rank up though, the categories will focus more on one type. I suppose the team can revamp the armatars and clarify which group they are classified as. We may even get more! Goody!

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:29pm

samy

samy

4,338 posts

He's saying there are sets, for example; knights, dragons, animals and every time you unlock one armatar from each set. A new knight dragon and animal.

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:31pm

UnlimitedDragon

UnlimitedDragon

107 posts

exactly

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:34pm

Peter20

Peter20

436 posts

nah i like the current system i dont think we should change it

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:36pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,144 posts

He's saying there are sets, for example; knights, dragons, animals and every time you unlock one armatar from each set. A new knight dragon and animal.

I totally didn't understand what he meant then XD

So uhh, what you basically want is to have the armatars from each set being unlocked, one at a time, over the course of the whole set? So if one set takes from 1500AP to 2500AP to complete, every 100 or so would unlock one armatar until at 2500AP where you complete the entire set of that armatar?

Posted Oct 17, '10 at 5:39pm

UnlimitedDragon

UnlimitedDragon

107 posts

you unlock one from each evey time