ForumsNews and FeedbackDo you have an idea for AG3? Put it on GetSatisfaction!

38 28241
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone,

We created this forum on October 4th, and today we're probably going to pass 2,500 messages. Personally, I'm jazzed that so many of you have spoken up and have shared some --awesome-- ideas.

We're quickly approaching the closed beta phase of AG3, where our hand-selected people will be able to log in soon and see what we've been working on, and we'll also be setting up our beta sign-in page for the rest of you to sign up.

To assist us from this point forward, we'd like everyone to start using our Get Satisfaction site for any new suggestions or ideas.

You can register a free account there, and you can discuss topics to your heart's content. You'll be able to vote on ideas you really want, and share your opinions on ideas as well.

Once you have an account at Get Satisfaction, you can visit http://www.getsatisfaction.com/armorgames and click on the "share an idea tab", write in your suggestion, and click the Continue button. It will look similar to this:
http://iandouglas.com/EishohQueer3uachoo6Aesuhuk6le5.png

The Get Satisfaction site will check to see if anyone else has suggested something similar already, to help us cut down on the number of duplicate posts.

If some of you want to take the initiative to start moving some of our suggestions from this forum and put them on Get Satisfaction, that would be a HUGE help to us too.

• 38 Replies
dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts
Nomad

adds are what keep websites like this up. It can be very expensive to make websites, Have you guys ever made one before?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I see what JABZ321 did. "When a game is playing" was the key phrase there. Some games require frequent mouse-moving and mouse-clicking. Those ads can get in the way--some more annoying than others. Removing the ads when a game is loading not only will make the game load faster, but prevent any unneeded anger and annoyances when playing.

I also noticed that...this thread is becoming like the Common Suggestions thread in the S&S forum. Y'know, if you put your suggestions to good use in Get Satisfaction, it will be directly heard....that should be a big clue there

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Thanks Freak, you're right. We'd appreciate new ideas at Get Satisfaction, where the rest of the webdev team (who don't lurk in the forums here) can see them, etc.

alan_spatuzza
alan_spatuzza
5 posts
Scribe

I just ckecked the backgrounds for the AGv3... I really like the blue design...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Oh you mean the one in the contest? Yeah, I voted high for that one too. The really detailed backgrounds that a couple made were nice, but I believe they tried too hard. They had the awesome, raw feel of medieval times, but a basic, clean, and bold background to catch everyone's eyes was all it needed.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I also voted for the blue design because I really don't like orange, also with the darker backgrounds you can't really see the text clearly

Overall the blue design stood out mostly from the other designs

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The blue design was my second in line to vote for... my number 1 was the one that resembles the current background for the beta page, which I personally think looks awesome! But I don't think they will use it for the new AG3... *shrugs* ... we'll see when it opens, IF it opens... LOL :P

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Just a reminder: if you have ideas for AG3, please send them through http://GetSatisfaction.com/armorgames

Showing 31-38 of 38