Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What's your favourite section?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 27, '08 at 11:50am

Djkgb

Djkgb

705 posts

I choose the Tavern because that's where most good things are happenening. The things most people like to talk about. lots of topics here and there.

Posted Apr 27, '08 at 11:52am

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Yes,id have to agree with the taveron also becasue of all the games thier is and has the most topics of anything else,,if im right?

Posted Apr 27, '08 at 2:11pm

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Okay!I have have counted all the votes.The voting ens on Friday!

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 2:53am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Oh I thought there would be votes overnight well I guess I thought wrong!

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 12:01pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

World Events section. It has to most intelligent debates.

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 12:05pm

Glavie

Glavie

19 posts

I would like to vote Support and Suggestions, due to the help you can get there and that it is a litle more seriouse then the other sections.

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 1:12pm

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,141 posts

Knight

1. Support & Suggestions ~I always find myself in here first, to offer help or see what good ideas people are coming up with!~
2. World Events, Politics, Religion, etc. ~Theres always something interesting brewing in here, though sometimes it gets too intense for me~
3. The Tavern ~I pop in here after the above one, to clear my mind from any deep topics~4. Games ~I hop in here occasionally, to see what is happening. Im not much of a platform gamer, though I used to be, so I can toss in my .02~
5. Movies & Music ~Im a huge fan of movies, thought not the generic ones, so I dont have much to put here~
6. Art & Music ~I like to peruse, though I dont have anything to contribute usually, Im not a computer artist as much as a hands-on artist~
7. Game Walkthroughs ~Most of the games I play here don't necessitate a walkthrough, I only use them when I reeeeally need em~
8. Programming Help ~I wouldnt even know where to start...~

Posted Apr 29, '08 at 12:33pm

Sodas

Sodas

330 posts

Well I would have to say this order off my top

Games
The Tavern
Movies & Music