ForumsGamesThe Last Stand 2- The Best Rated Game Yet

12 2986
Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

This thread is about the amazing success of The Last Stand 2. Do you think that it will stay the best rated game(or at least from all of the games I've seen) on Armor Games, or do you think that enough people who don't like the game will rate it to the 9.5 of Sonny? And about that, do you think Sonny 2 will have this kind of success; I personally think that it's success would be even better, it's the most anticipated game now(I REALLY hope it will come out soon). What are your opinions on this?

• 12 Replies
Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Yea it's such an amazing game I love it!I love all the weapons and traps.I think it will be a very succesful game!

eeroking
eeroking
7 posts
Nomad

Yea, i wait so much for the Sonny 2 come out. And the Last Stand 2 was even better than the first one, which was also great game!

W1nDs0R
W1nDs0R
9 posts
Nomad

I love it too... Only got upto the chainsaw so far! Do they get really good? and do hey still have the hunting rifle?

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

Last Stand 2 was a Great game traps and new weapons are cool especially how you get to have your survirors equip stuff you want them to

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

Last Stand 2 isn't as good as Sonny but it is voted higher. Don't worry Sonny 2 will get the highest when it comes out. I hope it will get a 10 but I think it won't but I know it will be higher than Last Stand 2

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

No game will ever be rated 10, The Last Stand 2 is my favorite game until Sonny 2 comes out, if it meets everyones expectations, and it probably will.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

Already a Last Stand 2 thread.

Don't make duplicates.

r4z2
r4z2
13 posts
Nomad

Didn't like the first last stand and i didn't like this one

Rage
Rage
2 posts
Nomad

I like Last Stand 1 better than Last Stand 2

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

last stand 2 is really been better i gone make a topic of the weapons and tips of last stand now

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

@ KING

Already a Last Stand 2 thread.

Don't make duplicates.

I'm not making duplicates, I made it clear that it wasn't about the game itself, it was about the success and rating of the game.

P.S. I guess this thread is useless now that TLS2's rating changed to 9.5
muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

it shud be 10/10 beacause it is a briliant game with wepons like rpg an lmg and compound bows

Showing 1-12 of 12