ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359511
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

man im gonna get hated for that...

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

dogpup4, I hate you.

umm .. good imagination PieGuy.

*walks away slowly*

Romor
Romor
62 posts
Nomad

i wish they made one

Gaming_For_Fun
Gaming_For_Fun
29 posts
Nomad

That sounds like a really good idea, possibly Last Stand 4 you fight your way out of mall and try to destroy all he zombies to fix the world... maybe I'm thinking a bit for ahead of the present

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

to be honest making a last stand 3 is taking it a bit 2 far considering it is called last stand imagine if you took 10875698264849815367582364 last stands thats just stupid same goes for making a 3 or 4th one its just not a last stand is it???? ps. dogpup4 i hate you lol

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Your Guys depressing comments are killing me Thanks king and Romor
:1

zionzolt
zionzolt
3 posts
Nomad

Well... alittle cliche for my tastes, maybe spice it up, add a new protagonist and maybe new zombie threats? Like Flaming zombies, or weird bat like people and stuffles.

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

i like where your heading what about this zombies with pistol that go slow but every once and a while the stumble and shoot there gun and hit has a chance of hitting you and you lose health (You can get some health back but it takes time for each health and you have upgrades for more health and it looks cool because you add armor.) and maybe some little my precious guys from lord of the ring... i can't think of it's name. And a some hungry birds attack and you have to shake them off.
2 questions.
1. what is the lord of the Ring guy's name?
2. Are the dogs in the last stand Rabid or zombie dogs?

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

zombie/rabid and frodo? :P dont ask me how i know! the last 3 your imagining is awesome xD show him and ill beg him to make it happen

Bloodtusk
Bloodtusk
6 posts
Nomad

can't wait for last stand 3 .... aaaarfffggg...g.g..

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

LoL ..

Last Stand 2 came out 2 days ago and you're asking for 3 ...

feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

yeah
i cant wait for the last stand 3 i think it will be awesome

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Seems childish, conrtists wouldn't do that.

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

well i liked #1 at a few points if i pressed the reload it wouldnt let me fire ...
so i didn't do the reload thing but it was a great game

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

If I get enough people I will show my completed version to creator

Showing 1-15 of 300