ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359470
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

( I am not serious) it would be funny if you could take a survivor, put a knife to his neck and say to the zombies, if you no go away, I make good meat bad meat!

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

that will b good!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

they might matter but who nows

damatrixsquril
damatrixsquril
28 posts
Nomad

LOL >.<

i think they shold come out with a third last stand weapon suggestions.

1 GRENADE LAUNCHER!!!
2 ROCKETS
3 TURRETS

Ps i hate u dogpup

killerknight22
killerknight22
1 posts
Nomad

last stand 3 will be good, but in 2nd the story ends, then what will be in the third

TheNote
TheNote
3 posts
Nomad

well pie guy i think some of your ideas are really good but lol rubber chickens were kinda funny suggestion but i was hoping a weapon that they would put back into the game is the barret. it was in the first one and it was really fun to use. hopefully they will make the third one really big or something and then it would be worth a good wait

KnightRider321
KnightRider321
33 posts
Nomad

a little clitche

PKza
PKza
57 posts
Nomad

NICE man

worm00111
worm00111
2 posts
Nomad

i just love last standhttp://armorgames.com/image/armatar_61_80.80_c.jpg

deathsjournal
deathsjournal
3 posts
Nomad

I can't answer #1, since I don't really have enough information to figure out who you're talking about, but the dogs are zombie.

I'd rather see our hero actually MAKE a LAST stand, you know, almost out of ammo, almost out of food, and the zombies keep piling on, instead of squeezing by night by night. Have him become infected or something.

And he goes down in a blaze of glory and takes out Liberty City.

That's just me.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

I love both last stands I gave a bunch of ideas for the 2nd one but didn't get a merit, anyways, they're probably will be one because they're so mediocre, and hopefully he'll use the ideas I gave him and I'll get a merit this time. But most likely never a 4th

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

wow i am impressed on how popular this forum is and I thank you all, besides dogpup, I HATE YOU!

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

But guys, we all hate dogpup but we have to stop spamming this forum with hate, only love and blood from killing zombies!

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

lol no way that is going to happen.... or will it???

alanvinas
alanvinas
21 posts
Nomad

do you download the last stand 2 already I do it and its great that you can play it without Internet

PieGuy your ideas are great, I wish they do TLS3

Showing 46-60 of 300