ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359472
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

A protagonist would be awesome for The Last Stand 3.

Basically, a boss for the last night. Also, I'd get a bit more creative with the weapons next time.

By the way, PieGuy, just in case you didn't know, it's unlikely that The Last Stand 3 is going to come out soon, give it a least a year and enjoy the second one for now.

yoel169
yoel169
44 posts
Nomad

the game is cool,fun also is hard 8/10

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i think that the zombies shoul come out of the ceiling and behind you so that it makes it a little more difficult and everything should be used as a weapon . There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret look my name

Fezz_Head
Fezz_Head
2 posts
Nomad

Zombies and malls go together like black people and chicken.

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

i love #2 and wont #3 soon

zionzolt
zionzolt
3 posts
Nomad

Yes, if only our Ideas would matter

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Yes if only, and Fezz Head, is That a complement?????

ChucksCarryout
ChucksCarryout
13 posts
Nomad

i hate u dogpup.the words"i hate last stand"sounded to me like someone killing a dogpup

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Lets Burn Dog Pup On the stalk!

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

or turn him into a zombie and kill him!

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Eh... i don't know but...
Just rename The last Stand (THe first) The First Stand
and the 2 The Second Stand the 3 The LAST Stand... (If is the last...)

Or not...
Anyway i hate you bad puppy killer :O!
"Imah Firing mah lazer om Popi Kyler!"

Uh... Well still a good idea, but i think they gonna have a Last Stand 3... because the End of Last Stand 2 ôO...

Or they get ambushed from behind :O!!!!

(Uh... i not see anyone new monster in Last Stand 2 me ôO...
Well if they are in the port i gonna check =P, lol.)

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

pretty good idea, but the weapons you mentioned were rather stupid

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

they were gag weapons, who wouldn't want to kill guys with a rubber chicken!

Volsky
Volsky
144 posts
Nomad

Anyway, really great imagination you have PieGuy, i have that too and creativity... but i can't let's it out (>.&lt!
..................................................-:|-|:-
Anyway i see that happen... i wish they can do that for last stand 3... =)

(Uh Brazil... yah that a little bit true ôo... Like one who i forgot the name -_-!)

For Modern Weapons i don't think that happening in 2008?!

In 1990 somethings ôO... or not :O!
He just get ambushed from behind OK! O:|:O

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah that would be funny if you were able to beat down a rubber chicken or better yet if a zombie killed a survivor with a rubber chicken. V
D

Showing 31-45 of 300