ForumsThe Tavernis krin dead?!!!

31 14778
killerlipper
killerlipper
9 posts
Peasant

when i heard krin was dead i just thougt WHAAAAAAAAT!!???
that cant be true!
i dont know if it is the truth, but if you do plz tell

• 31 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

From whom did you hear this news?

If he was dead, I'm sure we would of heard of it already. Krin Labs doesn't seem to be getting back online any time soon.

killerlipper
killerlipper
9 posts
Peasant

heard it from a dude on krins profile

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

I see. Uh huh, we need the proof. The proof I say. If this was &quotublished on the forums", We need a link. The guy who said that didn't even spell Jakrin's name correctly.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I'm finding rumors of his death going as far back as July of 2008. Same story of the car accident. I guess getting hit by a car and dying every year or so is good for the creative flow.

http://krinn.newgrounds.com/news/post/105499

put "krin died" into the Find section on your browser.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I thought dying just made games that much more popular. You know like art or books.
"OMG KRIN DIED! I GOTTA BUY THOSE GAMES AND SEND THE MONEY TO THE CAYMAN ISLANDS!"

knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. Naive kids. I looked into what that &quoterson" had said and I've noticed that I have evidence of Krin's Newgrounds account being logged into back in July.

So, why the hell May? See, just another one of these crazed rumours that always float around.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I guess Krin really is a celebrity. People ACTUALLY made rumors about him. Lucky him. Or UNlucky him. Anywhoo, it's a rumor guys. Hot in. Or Chill out. One of the two.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

Finally a rumour I did not fall for. I remember I thought Adam Savaged died and I almost cried because I thought that MythBusters was going to be canceled.

Anyways this will be a situation where there is streak of "inactivity" followed by something astounding happening.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

"Krinn responds:

By doing this, I've learnt a lot of stuff that I will use for Sonny 3, including AS3, bitmap graphics, and a multiplayer system! "

That was from July of '09, I doubt a dead man can post.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

That was from July of '09, I doubt a dead man can post.

That all relies on the one saying that actually being Krin.
Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

You know.... ince I checked his account in Newgrounds, I mean, he at least logged in a year ago or more. Just wonder what might he's doing. Probably he's dead or not. Maybe I can talk to the admins what's wrong with Krin.

Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

More importantly, who even cares? His games were mediocre at best.

Negfinity
Negfinity
110 posts
Nomad

More importantly, who even cares? His games were mediocre at best.

Mediocre??? Are you serious??? Sonny and Sonny 2 are the highest ranking game in AG, and you think it's mediocre??? You must be joking.
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Mediocre??? Are you serious??? Sonny and Sonny 2 are the highest ranking game in AG, and you think it's mediocre??? You must be joking.

Sure they were fun, but by no means were they flash marvels.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

The truth is, Krin really is no longer with us. He left me a comment a few days ago telling me he was dead.

Showing 1-15 of 31