gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

GH3 for sure even though Rock Band has more instruments, GH3 has better songs

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think it depends on what you are looking for. Rock Band is more fun if you have a lot of people playing, and not everyone want to play the guitar. Plus, it has some excellent songs.

Guitar Hero 3 is also excellent, but it is limited in what you can do. However, it is set up more like a game, with bosses and such. So that makes it more fun to play as an individual. It also has some excellent songs.

Soo... I would say I like both equally, in different ways.

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

Rock band, because it is more of a party game! lol idk

Rush0611
Rush0611
12 posts
Nomad

GH3 is fun if your alone most of the time, Rock Band is if you always have friends over or yo8u have siblings. Rock Band doesn't have as good songs as GH3 but has a lot you can download. GH3 has alot of good songs but barely any you can download, therefore the game play eventually dies down once you play each song over and over.

Final Verdict: Rock Band is the best.

blackop
blackop
12 posts
Nomad

It mostly depends on the situation or what you are looking for. Rockband has more instruments and some pretty good songs, but GH3 has, in my opinion, better songs. GH3 is good if your alone most of the time, but if its 2 or more people Rockband is just the way to go.

I would say both games even out in the end.

napolian654321
napolian654321
922 posts
Nomad

i think guitar hero is better when it comes to songs (guns n roses rule) but rock band is somethin you could play with all ur friends...I say Guitar hero3

Showing 1-6 of 6