ForumsForum GamesMemetial Legends, Part 2: Crysis of Memetia

1058 94404
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

After the Armature Incident, the world of Memetia was facing peril. Most of the wildlife and vegetation was mutated or destroyed by bombing of the surface. Those who remain have either made remote settlements ore struggle under the regime of an oppressive alien force.

There have been rumors that some of the veterans that lived through the incident at the source have appeared after nearly fifty years thinking they all died. They may be allies, but they may have been what caused this whole incident...

FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED PART 1:
You can insert the original character sheet as an application, and you will receive the gear you kept at the end and be placed in a unique situation.

FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED:
Don't worry, you can still start here, and you will be able to play the story from this point.

Character Sheet
Name:
Athlete:
Mind:
Body:
Race:
Origin:

(Stats cannot go below 1. But still, prepare for... Unforseen consequences.)

Name: Kinda self-explanatory.

Athlete: Speed and Endurance. Some things can only be avoided by straight running.

Body: Strength and Overall Endurance

Mind: Intelligence and Charisma. What's a good game without a puzzle?

Race: What part of Memetia you Hail from.

Cheezburgian: The most well-liked of anyone. Also, runs faster than average, and has gained more strength than before the Incident from forced labor in the Collective cities in Memetia. Body 6, Athlete 5, Mind 7

Chanian: Generally hated and stupid, they bulk up to Hulkish levels to compensate. They, however, have gotten a little brighter in the need of the epic wasteland that is now their home. Body 8, Athlete 6, Mind 5

Youtubian: In the 50 years, the Youtubains had to fix their cybernetic implants that have been broken since the invasion. This makes their bodies lighter, allowing for an easier time with athletics. Body 6, Athlete 4, Mind 9

Trollix: A more rebellious type of the aliens, they invaded Critizuela, wiping them all out. They decided that this would be a prime opportunity to break off from their oppressors. Body 6, Athlete 6, Mind 6

Origin: Determines stat modifications and the start of the character's story.

Laborer: An oppressed people who were forced to work in the Collective work camps. It's mind-numbing work, but it makes muscles strong. +2 body, -2 Mind.

Vansibane: Hermits that study the secrets of magic. Intense meditation makes them a little atrophied, but they can have a much more well-developed mind than normal. -1 Body, -2 Athlete, +3 Mind

Colonist: People who live in colonies other than the Collective cities. Stat-wise, they don't lose or gain anything.

Mercenary: A gun for hire. There's no charm to these cold soldiers of fortune, but they are more athletic and have more endurance than most. +1 body, +2 Athlete, -3 Mind

Survivor (VETERAN ONLY): Those who survived the Armature incident. The class for anyone who is re-using a character from Part 1. Keeps the same stats and equipment as they left with.

• 1,058 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Name:Ench Gyzer
Athlete:7
Mind:5
Body:6
Race:Cheezburgian
Origin:Colonist

hide all the survivors and wait for the knights to get here...

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Athlete:2
Mind:9
Race:Youtubian
Origin: Survivor
Armor: Shadow Cloak
Weapons Equipped:
Beam Star: PL3
Beam Spreader: PL2
Sitar: 250/300 Mana

i surround it with water, say "come on, skip to the beat" and play my sitar, causing water to randomly blast up from the enclosed floor each time i hit a note.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Name:Ench Gyzer
Athlete:7
Mind:5
Race:Cheezburgian
Origin:Colonist

At a closer look, their armor seems to be made of a combination of scrap metal and protective sports gear. Also, the survivors are pushing you away as the knights approach.

"Please, do not be fearful. I can understand if you were suspicious if you walked into a town that was on fire with armed and armored men walking towards you, but we have no reason to kill you."

Mark: Really? And what might the reasons be?

"There could be several. Attacking us. Stealing from us. Slavery. Being a Collective enlistee. Before you ask, My name is Harkness, and I am an Executor for the Memetia Templar."

Tabitha: Memetia Templar? Why does that sound familiar?

Harkness: Considering that barcode on your neck, you could have been freed by our brothers. Or, more accurately since you still have the barcode, an attempt both failed as an assault and succeeded at allowing the workers to break free. We strive to counteract Collective slavery, and we seek to drive the Collective off our world and assist fellow Memetians against their oppressive regime.

Raul: Driving the Collective off by killing them is all well and good in my opinion, but I happen to know as a part of a former Collective species that there are many places to inhabit other than a war-torn home planet.

Harkness: A fascinating idea. If we feel your group worthy, you may be allowed into Camelot and perhaps even an audience with Lord Arthur. He's open to new concepts, and his acceptance of new ideas is how we Executors are brought into our rank. Our base is far north, but this old road should take you close to it.

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 20/300 Mana

C-C-C-COMBO!

The bear is down on the ground, but gets back up! It starts taking what looks like a submissive pose. When you don't do anthing, it walks up and prepares to swipe at you. It never gets the chance since you bash its skull in with the sitar.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 20/300 Mana

guess i savage what i can, and rest to regain my mana (is their a way to raise the max mana?)

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 200/300 Mana

Yeah, it has to do with your body circuitry.

You rest for a little while more.

You wake up and hear someone trying to get your attention from across the obtrusive hedges.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name:Phillip
Athlete:1
Mind:10
Body:7
Race:youtubian
Armor: Armored 101 Suit
Gear Grinder ammo: 100
Shishkebab fuel: 60%
U-235 Shells: 40
Cryo Ammo: 24
10mm ammo: 20

shishkabab SLICE! o wait look first if they look unfriendly yeah if not then go rage guy and FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Shishkebab fuel: 40%
10mm ammo: 20

Well that was needlessly violent.

You also sliced the hostile Security Chief in half, too.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

guess i go see what he wants, sitar drawn.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

10mm ammo: 30

Okay, you have a back-up 10mm now.

Also, a convenient "Thank You Overseer" becomes "**** You Overseer!"

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

He says: "Hey buddy... want a knife?"

He stabs you in your coat, and it starts to change. A second stab easily deflects the knife off the coat!

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

keep the marker and continue on my merry way writing on the posters

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

bad idea. so now, skip to the beat. *plays some music, water pillars blasting him every other note for 10 notes* got ya now! *finishes by sending a wave of water forward*

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You eventually reach a room where Amata is being questioned by the Overseer. Her own father, no less!

Overseer Mikhail: Now, Amata, I don't want to do this, I just need to know... where is Phillip?

Amata: I'll never tell you!

Overseer Mikhail: Now, I don't like this idea, but Officer Rowe does. He likes these dirty jobs.

Amata: Go to hell!

Officer Rowe: Look out, sir, she's got a gun!

Nameemyx
Armor: Survivalist Cloak
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 100/300 Mana

The constant impacts cause him to be gored by his own coat! I guess that's what happens when you keep a coat filled with knives. You take the [Survival Knives] and the [Survivalist Cloak]. The Shadow Cloak is cool, but the Survivalist Cloak is probably better for a wild environment. Don't worry, you still have them both. Only one is equipped at a time.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Armor: Survivalist Cloak
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 100/300 Mana

i'll stick to the shadow cloak. besides, it seems to have an intresting effect.... anyway, i rest some then go exploring...

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 300/300 Mana

Past the cleared thicket is what looks like a camp. Some people are eying you warily. I think that might have been a friend of theirs. Surprisingly, they are all of some race you don't recognize. They're lean like Cheezburgians, but they don't have the ears. They look about as strong as your average Chanian, but with the intelligent look that you get from most Youtubians.

"What do you want, Cyborg?"

Of course, you aren't angered by the drop of a racial slur. Especially since most Youtubians call each other Cyborg all the time. A Cheezburgian would fly off the handle, but not these creatures.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped: