ForumsForum GamesMemetial Legends, Part 2: Crysis of Memetia

1058 94670
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

After the Armature Incident, the world of Memetia was facing peril. Most of the wildlife and vegetation was mutated or destroyed by bombing of the surface. Those who remain have either made remote settlements ore struggle under the regime of an oppressive alien force.

There have been rumors that some of the veterans that lived through the incident at the source have appeared after nearly fifty years thinking they all died. They may be allies, but they may have been what caused this whole incident...

FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED PART 1:
You can insert the original character sheet as an application, and you will receive the gear you kept at the end and be placed in a unique situation.

FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED:
Don't worry, you can still start here, and you will be able to play the story from this point.

Character Sheet
Name:
Athlete:
Mind:
Body:
Race:
Origin:

(Stats cannot go below 1. But still, prepare for... Unforseen consequences.)

Name: Kinda self-explanatory.

Athlete: Speed and Endurance. Some things can only be avoided by straight running.

Body: Strength and Overall Endurance

Mind: Intelligence and Charisma. What's a good game without a puzzle?

Race: What part of Memetia you Hail from.

Cheezburgian: The most well-liked of anyone. Also, runs faster than average, and has gained more strength than before the Incident from forced labor in the Collective cities in Memetia. Body 6, Athlete 5, Mind 7

Chanian: Generally hated and stupid, they bulk up to Hulkish levels to compensate. They, however, have gotten a little brighter in the need of the epic wasteland that is now their home. Body 8, Athlete 6, Mind 5

Youtubian: In the 50 years, the Youtubains had to fix their cybernetic implants that have been broken since the invasion. This makes their bodies lighter, allowing for an easier time with athletics. Body 6, Athlete 4, Mind 9

Trollix: A more rebellious type of the aliens, they invaded Critizuela, wiping them all out. They decided that this would be a prime opportunity to break off from their oppressors. Body 6, Athlete 6, Mind 6

Origin: Determines stat modifications and the start of the character's story.

Laborer: An oppressed people who were forced to work in the Collective work camps. It's mind-numbing work, but it makes muscles strong. +2 body, -2 Mind.

Vansibane: Hermits that study the secrets of magic. Intense meditation makes them a little atrophied, but they can have a much more well-developed mind than normal. -1 Body, -2 Athlete, +3 Mind

Colonist: People who live in colonies other than the Collective cities. Stat-wise, they don't lose or gain anything.

Mercenary: A gun for hire. There's no charm to these cold soldiers of fortune, but they are more athletic and have more endurance than most. +1 body, +2 Athlete, -3 Mind

Survivor (VETERAN ONLY): Those who survived the Armature incident. The class for anyone who is re-using a character from Part 1. Keeps the same stats and equipment as they left with.

• 1,058 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name: Hyper M. Nest
Athlete: 7
Mind: 4
Body: 7
Race: Cheezburgian
Origin: Mercenary

Wait for them.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Athlete:2
Mind:9
Body:6
Race:Youtubian
Origin: Survivor
Armor: Standard Cloak
Weapons Equipped:
Beam Star: PL3
Beam Spreader: PL2
Gauntlet active
Sitar: 300/300 Mana
Fatigue: 0/75

i look for food then.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Name:Ench Gyzer
Athlete:7
Mind:5
Race:Cheezburgian
Origin:Colonist

Tabitha: The West doesn't have many Collective bases in it. Don't you know about their policy of taking innocent Cheezburgians from their homes, or "Healing the Population" as they call it?

Raul: If I may speak, boss, there are many places to scavenge over in the north. It's almost untouched, which is weird considering it was a very high-tech community.

Tabitha: Any idea why the place hasn't been scavenged already?

Raul: Well, it's not really a place you would find easily.

Name: Hyper M. Nest
Athlete: 7
Mind: 4
Body: 7
Race: Cheezburgian
Origin: Mercenary

You wait for the teams in your camp. After a short while, they have arrived...

"Hyper M. Nest? The Vegas High-Rollers have re-worked the contract."

"Yeah? Well the Mojave Rattlesnakes have an offer he can't refuse!"

"Calm down, you two. It will help you accept the inevitable, crushing defeat at the hands of the Collective Elite Recruitment."

A quick scan of their faces indicates that they aren't going to make this offer again. All these contracts are complete crap, especially for one of your talents. Plus, it seems that they further under-estimated your skills with their load-out. A few quick shots would be enough to take them down...

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

You find what looks like a deer in a nearby bit of forest. It seems wary of something. There are some sort of fruits on some nearby trees that don't scan to have poisons in them.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Name: Don
Athlete:8
Mind:5 (-1 base, +6 heat)
Body:10
Race:Chanian
Job:Security

"What goin' on, Don is confused.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

i sneak up on the dear and kill it with my sitar.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

"Well, if it means either uncertain freedom or an uncertain road to an even more unknown place, i say we go north to the uncertain freedom. Anyone have a map?"

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You don't have to derp right now, Speech impediments only come in at 2 mind

"Where do you come from? You come in from sky and splat chief! Explain, outsider!"

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

The deer seems to take notice, and jumps away! Actually, that's probably not a deer since most deer can't set themselves on fire at will.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

... WATER! *puts the deer out with a water pillar*

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

sorry, ninja'd.

Raul: I already drew this one up. We can go up the old I-15 to Vegas, where we can then take the Big Straight to the location. I'll explain more when we get there. We may also need to make a detour here in the freelance country in case the road looks to dicey and we need to hire another guard.

Tabitha: I-15... Isn't that where there were reports of creatures called "Devils that only get mad when ya shoe em'"?

Mark: Why do you think we have missile launchers on hand?

Tabitha: Still, we may want to take the road through Utah in case they shrug off missiles.

Mark: Come on, what so far has resisted a missile?

Tabitha: Didn't that kind of thinking get Lacey treatment for 4 days against those scorpions?

Ben: You have to admit, she WAS trying to punch them.

Raul: With Power Fists that Mark claimed would "Squish a bug easy", if I recall correctly.

Mark: Okay, okay! I'm just worried we won't have the supplies to make it around through Utah.

Lacey: Would we have the resources after they get ripped up by wildlife?

Raul: Either way, It's your call, boss.

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:
Sitar: 250/300 Mana

You knock the Flame Deer against a rock. Well, at least it's easier to cut now.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

*pause* "we'll take I-15."

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

"I don't know the last thing I remember is my friend saying "let's head to a lift" and this portal whirled me here" I say.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Name:Phillip
Athlete:1
Mind:10
Body:7
Race:youtubian
Armor: Grounded Suit
Gear Grinder ammo: 100
Shishkebab fuel: 70%
U-235 Shells: 48
Cryo Ammo: 25
Fatigue: 0/110

go to his momma's room since it turns out he's a huge pussie and can't kill a few roaches

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Raul: Alright. Can you think of anything we might need on our normal supply?

Mark: I suggest we take the missile launchers.

Tabitha: I found some rifles that would do well taking off limbs, in case we need to shoot the legs off some wild, insane beast while we run away.

Lacey: I was working on improving the tents we were using for camps. They're heavier, but they're much more durable.

Raul: With how heavy those things all are, we only could take one without taking too long to get to our destination on top of our necessary supplies.

"Ha! Portal! Like that could be true! Those are only in child stories! Unless you came from Armature, Either way, prepare to die!"

There is a piece of rubble you could use as a club.

Gear Grinder ammo: 100
Shishkebab fuel: 70%
U-235 Shells: 48
Cryo Ammo: 25

It turns out he died. When you ask his mom, she says he just dropped when the roaches came and had to squish them with a bottle. At least now you don't have to deal with his violent attacks on anyone who calls him a hairdresser.

...Did you just hear a flamethrower?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad