ForumsNews and FeedbackMerits - Separate page?

3 3127
Degazon
Degazon
27 posts
Nomad

Didn't see this anywhere, so here goes.

Simple idea - As far as merited comments go, when on the page for a game, there could be a link to see 'merited comments' only, for that game. This could also help people get a better guess of how the game will be before they play it. Seeing the last 5 comments of "meh", "it's alright", "boring" etc etc, don't let you know. I personally look at a few comments before I play the game or while it's loading.

In conjunction, logged in AG members could go to another's profile, and click a link to see all merits they recieved.
I believe this would encourage people a bit more to leave better comments. One could see why one player has 26 merits, and determine what constitutes a merit.

• 3 Replies
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

well AG "will have" a reveiw and best 5 or 10 post system.
but the idea of

In conjunction, logged in AG members could go to another's profile, and click a link to see all merits they recieved.
I believe this would encourage people a bit more to leave better comments. One could see why one player has 26 merits, and determine what constitutes a merit.

is a neat idea if they even keep merits i the first place.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

As simple as I can put it, AG3 will have two areas; one to post reviews, and one to post quick feedback.

There was also a mention of seeing which reviews were merited(?) Actually your email does that for you. When you receive a merit, your email notifies you and pinpoints which review was merited. I think AG3 will make this simpler.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Some of this may be subject to change, but we've also got another thread for merits, please continue your thoughts there.

Showing 1-3 of 3