ForumsGamesMinecraft

79 23947
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Well I am not sure where this goes. It is technically a flash game because it runs on flash but I consider this a video game nonetheless.

So what do you think of the game? Love it, hate it? Played it?
[url=http://www.minecraft.net/]

• 79 Replies
coldplaya
coldplaya
355 posts
Nomad

I love this game!!! I bought it because it was so good! I have like 12 diamond picks and diamond armor + a couple of portals to the nether!!!

I suggest buying this game!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Yeah.I love this game.Definently worth buying.

P.S Buy it while it is in Alpha because when it gets to beta it will be i think 19,99 euros but if you buy alpha and it gets to beta you only have to pay 9,99 euros.

Zezadas
Zezadas
21 posts
Nomad

That game is so sweet! You can do anything! I really recommend buying it!

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

this game rocks!

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

Fixed

I love this game. My current project is a castle that takes up the entirety of a "Huge" map. Woo!

vance199510
vance199510
32 posts
Nomad

@shadedclan you messed up the url, for any1 who clicks on the url provided above just go to where you type in the url and delete the last bracket "]".

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

The game is sweet, and you should buy it before Dec 20 when it goes into beta!

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

... I want this game. I've been wanting it for a while. Back in September I gave my mom $13 (roughly 10 euros, I think) and asked her if I could get a game and she said no.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yep, played it for a bit. It gets rather repetitive after playing it for 24 hours of single player. I also wouldn't buy it since they only sell it through paypal (which after Wikileaks I will never use) or credit cards which are a ticket to loosing money and I don't trust the site. Maybe if they sold it through steam I might be tempted to get it.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

No point buying you can get for free off a load of websites

escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

That is what I did. The only point in buying the game would be for multiplayer.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

That is what I did. The only point in buying the game would be for multiplayer.

Or supporting the creator of the game, who just started a company and has employees now, so that he(they) can continue to add to and improve Minecraft.

Also, in response to OP saying its a flash game, its not. Minecraft was written in java.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I played it today. I didn't like it at all. All you can do is just build and destroy stuff. Not very fun for me. I'm more of a shooting and racing games.

eirwen
eirwen
172 posts
Nomad

I love love love love this game. Bought it a few months ago and I'm addicted ^_^ Best game for just goofing off and relaxing

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

It is technically a flash game because it runs on flash

It's Java, not Flash. If it was made in Flash it would be even more amazing.

That's the 0.3 version of the game without save files. Full game (Alpha currently) you get 0.3 with saves and 1.6 or something.

Who has it? I have a private (not create mode [0.3])server and I might let you on, just comment on my profile.

On the 20th it's increasing to a Beta stage and it will be 15 Euros. (About $18-$21) Buy it while it's cheap!
Showing 1-15 of 79