Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Will it be possible to gain points in the AG3 Beta?

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 4:40pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,807 posts

As requested... ;) I have a question about the beta site!

A friend of mine (checker702) asked me and I'm relaying it to you guys now! =)

Q : He was wondering whether points would be given/gained while testing the open beta? I couldn't answer it for him... :/

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 7:42pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,096 posts

Depends on what projects the admins have for the beta testers. If any action you take in beta is supposed to give you reputation or AP, then you should gain points. Afterall, that's part of beta too--seeing if the points will actually go into the system and build up a count.

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 8:41pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Wasn't this just asked the other day? Points you accumulate during beta will probably get wiped. I'm looking at ways this week to keep those extra points, but no promises.

Posted Nov 2, '10 at 11:50pm

LEGEND_beast

LEGEND_beast

1,347 posts

Will the beat site, be another site? or will this, AG site right now, turn into AG3 beta? Because if it will, I wouldn't like that, if there will be more problems in beta, then is it really beta if it has so many problems?

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 12:15am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

The beta site will run as a separate site, until it's bug-free and ready for everyone to use, at which time we will "launch" the full site by replacing *this* site with the new one.

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 4:57am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,807 posts

Wasn't this just asked the other day?

That was probably me again cormyn in another thread... :P

You told me to make a separate topic on it and not 'hijack that thread with another unrelated question'! ;)

But it answered my question! I'll go relay it to him now! Thanx! :)

Posted Nov 5, '10 at 7:32pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Just FYI, I'm looking for ways to save new points on the AG3 beta, since the old armor points and new armor points are accumulated differently. More info on this later.

Posted Nov 5, '10 at 8:13pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,096 posts

You mean like redistributing them in different point values? Well if you're looking for ideas, just holler :)

Posted Nov 5, '10 at 11:43pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

No, not redistributing them. AP you collect in beta will carry over after launch.

Old AP values, and what's happening to them, has already been discussed.

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 8:21am

5hadowles5

5hadowles5

96 posts

hmm what would happen if my old points get deleted in the transition to armor games 3

Reply to Will it be possible to gain points in the AG3 Beta?

You must be logged in to post a reply!