Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Will it be possible to gain points in the AG3 Beta?

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 2:00pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,238 posts

Well, anything that happens in AG2 will migrate over to AG3. If you lose AP in AG2, the amount of AP that is in AG3 will be lost as well, though....

[quote=Cormyn]the old armor points and new armor points are accumulated differently[/quote]

...may throw the values off. So yeah, everything will just be updated, if that answers your question :)

Posted Nov 13, '10 at 9:47pm

KyahcoSukaimasutae

KyahcoSukaimasutae

322 posts

now it seem every one is talking about a "new slate" and deleting them all to start fresh. sounds easyer and just a better idea! to have to deal with all those pionts and all, seems hard! but if it is just recoculated then maybe. but as said(again)

the old armor points and new armor points are accumulated differently

so it seems like a stand by right now!

Posted Nov 13, '10 at 9:51pm

Roadripper

Roadripper

1,587 posts

I think it would be nice to just transfer over the amount of posts, comments, ratings, etc into AG3 and then the points will work themselves out..but what do I know.. xD

~RR~

Posted Nov 15, '10 at 5:45am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

I think it would be nice to just transfer over the amount of posts, comments, ratings, etc into AG3 and then the points will work themselves out..

If I'm correct, those amount of comments/posts/ratings/etc will not be transferred to AG3.
There will only be an achievement given for a number of comments/posts/ratings made in AG2.
And in AG3 the amount will start from scratch...

I'll wait for cormyn to reveil wether I'm correct about this or not... ;)

Posted Nov 15, '10 at 5:54am

Pazx

Pazx

6,125 posts

That's going to suck. I don't really care for points however I do like to have the small amount of recognition my forum posts bring.

Pazx - 0AP
0 posts
0 comments
0 games rated

But guess what! He was awesome in AG2 :D

Posted Nov 15, '10 at 7:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

I don't really care for points however I do like to have the small amount of recognition my forum posts bring.

As I understood from cormyn, all AG2 users will receive some sort of achievement for their activity here on AG2, which will be mentioned in their profile on AG3, so... your efforts now won't all be forgotten when the new AG3 is launched... ;)

Posted Nov 15, '10 at 7:12am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

@ Pazx : I lloked it up to elaborate a little more on my post above. This is the official statement what cormyn posted in this thread :

"'Recognition' as Freakenstein mentioned, is already in the works, for all AG2 users, especially those who have worked hard to gain AP. I don't know yet what this will entail."

So you definitely WILL be recognised for your effort... ;)

Reply to Will it be possible to gain points in the AG3 Beta?

You must be logged in to post a reply!