Forums

ForumsPopular Media

tell me!

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 10:40pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Sorry. i don't listen to Retards Attempting [/b]P[b]oetry!

Please don't ever post on this thread ever again! I say that because you hate RAP but still want to post and leave hatefull messages hear! Why, and I have one for rock but am not going to say it, because I respect others veiws of music!

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 10:42pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

My favs are simpliy souljer boy and Three 6 Mafia.But 50cent is a old favorite.

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 10:45pm

Leon592

Leon592

105 posts

Well the person who posted this is obviously asking a question: What is your favourite rap song?
I am just answering his question! I dont know about you, but when i am asked a question i dont ignore the person asking. I tell them the truth!

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 10:47pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,196 posts

Well the person who posted this is obviously asking a question: What is your favourite rap song?
I am just answering his question! I dont know about you, but when i am asked a question i dont ignore the person asking. I tell them the truth!

Ahhh...well dude this is the NET so yeah you can ignore the qestion and leave, it's like as if I asked you where you live and age, your privet information, would you answer that?

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 10:53pm

Leon592

Leon592

105 posts

Ahhh...well dude this is the NET so yeah you can ignore the qestion and leave, it's like as if I asked you where you live and age, your privet information, would you answer that?

Actually yes. I would tell them "no" and report/flag 'em.

Reply to tell me!

You must be logged in to post a reply!