ForumsNews and FeedbackFonts

13 4130
RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

I think the font is a little to hard for some people like me. If someone could teach me that would be nice, but for AGv3 I think it should be a lot easier.

• 13 Replies
MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

a variety of fonts and colours would be nice.

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

another thought came to me, what about a edit function? sometimes i make typos, or forget something and an edit function would be handy in those cases

i think most forums have an edit function

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

If you change fonts that would mean it would even harder to identify moderators and/or administrators. And changing the color of your font would be eh... When moderators and administrators have different colored font you can identify them without looking beneath their username and look for the words "Administrator" or "Moderator" beneath it.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Fonts would be cool. On the forums, they could get distracting but maybe on people's profiles?

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

i doubt we'll get into much in the way of fonts. Our current choices, I believe, are considered "web standard".

As for MasterC2010's idea about forum edits, that's been covered already.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

i'm going to say everything is on "comic sans" for now. ;P those that

don't have this font installed on the computer.
[url=http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/family.aspx?FID=3]

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

What James meant to say, was click here if you don't have Comic Sans installed. It's a free font from Microsoft.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Heh, I've never seen an administrator fail before.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

meh, i don't use forums much, i'll get the hang of it. soon

Tassel
Tassel
42 posts
Nomad

I think diffrent colors on the forum would be nice. like colors corresponding to your amatar? ? font is fine though.

Tassel
Tassel
42 posts
Nomad

*cough Administrator fail cough*..... What?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I think diffrent colors on the forum would be nice. like colors corresponding to your amatar?

This would result in a massive 'colour bomb' when implemented Tassel... it's a nice thought, but incredibly harsh on viewers eyes!

PLUS, it would sink the whole visibility of the different colours now used for moderator (blue) and administrator (green) posts to stand out...

Best leave it here... nice thought, but not desired!
Showing 1-12 of 13