ForumsForum GamesA new forum game by:Secretmapper

20 3161
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

If you know me, then you probably know that forum games I make are complex and non-linear. So, I just receive a message from somebody to revive a forum game I made. It is this:
Country survival

Since this is a remake, I will like to hear from you. What do you think would be best additions to the game to make it more enjoyable?

I have been thinking of making it ancient. THis would make the game easier to manage, as only basic needs like food and water are needed.

BUT, modern warfare seems exciting. Though, it is harder to manage, like the one in the past forum game.

All suggestions are accepted

• 20 Replies
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Either medievil or modern warfare gets my vote.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Beta will be released today! I will be making a forum game that will be like the real one. If you want to join, go. But still keep this as an official opinion page.

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Just another suggestion, if a player wages war refuges should appear attemping to enter other players countrys, this could have a positive or negetive effect on the current governments polls.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, the time set is fantasy. There is magic.

Due to economical reasons, magic may be very limited. For example, a fire magic user can "cook" using his fire. That would terribly unbalance the game.

There is still sickness, famine, etc.
There is still a literacy rate.
There is still economic idea.
There will be a refuge system, Rebellion system, etc, using a
respect system.
There will be a political government system (depends on the leader)
There will be climate (very important)

The game would seriously be tactical hopefully...

BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

Sweet post the game

Showing 16-20 of 20