seonwall

seonwall

23 posts

YEAAAHH!!!!

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 2:57pm

cricket62

cricket62

19 posts

I have noticed a problem though. I created another account for Exit Path to restart, since I used to be terrible, and my win/lose ratio is horrible. So I created another account, and I logged in the other account, and it still had my old accounts data. Suggestions?

Posted Jul 15, '12 at 5:54pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Log out and click reset data/stats on the main screen of Exit Path. That should do it, but if not then clear all your browsing data.

Posted Jul 20, '12 at 2:28am

mudmask

mudmask

4 posts

WHY? lol just wondering

Posted Jul 25, '12 at 9:39am

Gameboy98

Gameboy98

199 posts

Ah! This is so confubling. (Yes, I said confubling. I'm just saying it to express my confusion.)

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 7:36pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

you kno that password glitch that happend recently my old acount was ruined because of it becuause it made my email say no amror games account and when i tried to log in it said acount terminated so i made this one is that alowed

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 7:49pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,669 posts

Knight

you kno that password glitch that happend recently my old acount was ruined because of it becuause it made my email say no amror games account and when i tried to log in it said acount terminated so i made this one is that alowed

I assume so since you've had it for a while and you haven't been banned yet. Also, you are not the only ruined user. superbob111 lost access to his account and created superbobdabest.

Posted Nov 26, '12 at 11:18am

itman2

itman2

37 posts

why would anyone wanna share an account anyway i'll go on the internet whenever i want to.

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 6:09pm

Thoroughrapier

Thoroughrapier

1 post

[b]Please delete Or BAN my old acc thoroughrapier7

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 7:16pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,927 posts

Please delete Or BAN my old acc thoroughrapier7

Remember to close your bold tags with .

Also if you want to terminate your account just email [email protected]