ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110608
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm pretty sure he will update it soon maybe in the summer of 2011 or somewhere around there. It's played a lot and one of his best games next to the elephant ones. And look on how many of those he has.

masteryoshimon
masteryoshimon
5 posts
Nomad

Just putting my two cents in:

I don't like the idea of a level editor, personally it makes the game slightly less appealing. But I agree that he could add a few more levels, more flair, more rooms in multi, etc.

I believe instead of making a new game, he should add extension levels to the ending of the story for maybe a few months, before starting on an entire sequel.

XxEmOkIlLeRxX
XxEmOkIlLeRxX
1 posts
Nomad

i think they should just edit the first one and make that one better instead of just making a game theycould just add new levels and level editer and stuff like that.

pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

i think they should make a level editor sorta like platform racing two's

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

thats a bad idea pineapple..minly cuz platform racing 2's level editor is like line rider all u do is make lines..not all that fun..

flurrypengu
flurrypengu
20 posts
Nomad

i agree there should be one

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Many people would be spamming levels. John should just make about 10 new levels every 4 months. Something like that.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Many people would be spamming levels.

Thats why im against a map creator. And periodic updates would be nice
JoeZen
JoeZen
39 posts
Shepherd

i like ghostofmatrix's idea. The game is great but could just do with a load more levels. i don't think a level editor is needed

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

yea thats probably true

pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

but i think htat they should have level caps so a lvl 41 cant go and cream some newbies

GreatGabriel11
GreatGabriel11
1 posts
Nomad

why is there no exit path 2!???????

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It might take a while. I read in a different thread John was working on another elephant game.
The only thing that I really ask for are new levels and private rooms.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I agree with Ghost, new levels would be great. And maybe also a level editor.

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

That'd be awesome if they made a exit path 2!!!!

Showing 31-45 of 380