ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110619
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
Gizgo988
Gizgo988
1 posts
Nomad

I think it might be a little better. It should have different levels and obstacles added to it.

ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

for those of you that don't know HE IS updating the game. look on i think bottom left of screen when it's loading, and it says exit path 1.7 or something, so he should be making a new one soon.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

When I was playing Exit Path, I was constantly thinking, the building blocks are simple enough to do a level editor.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They would be. Also rearranging the axes/saws/spikes doesn't seem difficult.

I'd say a next installment of Exit Path would be great. Especially for those of us that have been playing it often since it has came out. We've simply found almost everything about the game. By that I mean the tricks/double jump/discovered the glitches. I'm sure there could be some more but from my perspective we've found all possible.

HE IS updating the game. look on i think bottom left of screen when it's loading, and it says exit path 1.7 or something, so he should be making a new one soon.

How is that saying that John is updating it? I think it's been that way for a while now.
I'll believe he's in the process of updating it when he mentions it on AG/GetSatisfaction/AG blog.
I've read in some older threads back in November he was in the process of creating new maps. Sketches I think it was. My memory is a little foggy though. I can't remember exactly what he said.
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

How is that saying that John is updating it? I think it's been that way for a while now.
I'll believe he's in the process of updating it when he mentions it on AG/GetSatisfaction/AG blog.
I've read in some older threads back in November he was in the process of creating new maps. Sketches I think it was. My memory is a little foggy though. I can't remember exactly what he said.

yeah, i heard he made the game by sketches, at the credits secion. Anyways, it seems like he's updating it quicker than i usually see games updated, i forgot how long ago it was, but i remember playing the version 1.0, anyways, i meant as he's over halfway done with EP, and my guess is that EP2.0 will be when he makes the new game.

I, personally, don't really care if he updates it or not, because the first one is always better than the second one, in my opinion. But I do think it will be fun to try the second EP, just because of new maps. Although, you could try asking him if you haven't already? I don't know, probably been done, but just a thought.

P.S. On another note, I think it would be good to get this game as a standalone offline version, so you won't have to wait for it to load. Alos a standalone game maker using the blocks/saws/axes type stuff would be a great idea in my opinion.
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

sorry for the doublenote, but correction on my above post

i meant as he's over halfway done with EP, and my guess is that EP2.0 will be when he makes the new game.

Correction, I suppose he's halfway done with EP.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I have made a topic about an Exit Path two on GetSatisfaction. I included most things that I think should be included into a new installment of the game. He may or may of now seen it. I can't tell. Though he might've seen it and he could probably be looking at this thread.

I, personally, don't really care if he updates it or not

Most others would think differently.
But I do think it will be fun to try the second EP, just because of new maps.

-I- think it would be far more enjoyable to play with newer material added to the game instead of such over-play like how it is now.
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

I have made a topic about an Exit Path two on GetSatisfaction.

yeah, i just looked at that, I do think that some things could be added, but I'll have to think about it, might just be the odd phobia that i'm afraid that i will forget things :/ It's still a good thread/ whatever it's suppose to be.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

whatever it's suppose to be.

It's suppose to just be a thread so that John or any other Administrator will see it then possibly pass on the information to John.
I do think that some things could be added

Then just add your ideas.

I predict for 'EP2' to be released in summer-fall. Possibly through the months of June-November. I do hope it's somewhere around there so that the game is kept 'fresh'.
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

whatever it's suppose to be

lol, i meant that for my phobia, i didn't write that well.
joshwalking
joshwalking
1 posts
Nomad

make it so u can join your friends

xoxohunny
xoxohunny
1 posts
Nomad

OMG!!! i think you should make a exit path2 because everyday i come home from school and i am on my computer all day playing exit path and i think it is starting to get boring so you should make another with more levels and more people allowed in one group... like 10 people...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

10 people...

That would cause lag for everybody that doesn't have one of those super fast fancy computers.
It's fine how it is with the number of players in each lobby.
ITheNormalPerson
ITheNormalPerson
731 posts
Nomad

OMG!!! i think you should make a exit path2 because everyday i come home from school and i am on my computer all day playing exit path and i think it is starting to get boring so you should make another with more levels and more people allowed in one group... like 10 people...

lol, get a life (just kidding, I have no life either)

and anyways, you should attempt at playing other games, like the shift series, those were fun. (I guess this post could be considered off-topic, but thought i'd let you know.)
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

10 people...

It would be funny but there would be a lot of lag. Maybe if you play only with friends on your maps you could choose the number of players.

lol, get a life (just kidding, I have no life either)

Of course you have a life, if you play a flash game frequently it doesn't mean you have no life.
Showing 76-90 of 380