The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesMemetia Arcade: Arena of Valor!

155 15306
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

On Memetia, there were some things that were going on at the same time as the plot. Things more like what we would call an arcade game: less story, more activity.

This is what we would call a Gladiatorial Arena. You can fight creatures, duel other Gladiators and improve your own character!

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Specialization:
Perk: Determined by Bio
Attacks:
Special attack: None
Finishing Move: None
Bio:
Equipment: Determined by Specialization
----------------------------------------------
Stats(Determined by various factors)
HP:
Vitality/Mana/Ammunition:
DT:
Strength: Vitality and physical strength
Endurance: Health and Damage Threshold.
Sense: How effective your senses are.
Intelligence: Mana and spell effectiveness.
Charisma: Determines crowd appeal and shop prices.
Tech: Ammunition capacity and Technical Weapon effectiveness.
Luck: Call it the X factor.

Duels will be determined by dice rolls, but Creature Battling will be determined by my decisions on your attacks.

Race: The races of Memetia. Determines some of the equipment and abilities you can learn.

Cheezburgians: Cat-like humanoids that are agile and have heightened senses. Fairly well-liked.

Chanians: Burly giants who are hard to kill. Trade-off is that they're very slow. Surprisingly Lucky,

Youtubians: Highly intelligent Cycborgs that mastered the mysterious power of Magic. Above average sense, but prone to bad luck.

Trollix: All-around average. Nothing else much to say, except they are skinny, green and horned.

Specialization: Your initial focus for combat.

Warrior: Based around doing damage at close range. Gains extra strength and endurance. Starts with: Dull Hand axe, Old tunic, Cheap Slasher vials

Trickster: Uses magic and trickery to achieve his success. Gains extra Intelligence and Charisma. Starts with: Cheap Wood stick, Old rags, Cheap Mana potions

Technician: Keeps his distance using projectile weaponry, stealth and improvised traps. Gains Sense and Tech. Starts with: Old gun, Small clips, Trap kit

Perk: What distinguishes you from every other mook looking for fortune.

Attacks: Your main method of attacking your opponents. You should add a damage value for duels, but that's not as important for mook battles.

I will post the Rank 1 Mook list when people start signing up.

• 155 Replies
Larmus
Larmus
351 posts
Nomad

Name: Sindus
Race: Trollix
Specialization: Technician
Perk: Armor Penetration - Some of the projectiles Sindus fires can penetrate the opponents armor and hit directly into the flesh.
Attack: Old Gun(?)
Special Attack: None
Bio: For so long Sindus has been studying the bullets he uses to kill his opponents, he tested them a lot. Until one day, he saw a Marksman whose bullets could penetrate the Dummy. Sindus asked the Marksman to lend one of his bullets so that he may create many more like those. And now, those bullets can penetrate armor sometimes, he calls them "SHARPSEYE!".
Equipment: Old Gun, Small Clips, Trap Kit
Stats: (?)
HP: (?)
Vitality/Mana/Ammunition: 30 Bullets (?)
DT: (?)
Strength: (?)
Endurance: (?)
Sense: (?)
Intelligence: (?)
Charisma: (?)
Tech: 30 Bullets (?)
Luck: (?)

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

Name: Samir Duran
Race: Cheezburgian
Specialization: warrior
Perk: serated blades(enemy bleeds on slash hit)
Attacks: ?
Bio: absolutely loved working weapons from a young age. found that lightly serating the blade made it more likely for the enemy to bleed
Equipment: dull hand axe, old tunic, cheap slasher kit
HP:?
Vitality/Mana/Ammunition:?
DT:?
Strength: ?
Endurance: ?
Sense: ?
Intelligence: ?
Charisma: ?
Tech: ?
Luck: ?

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Name:Phillip XIV
Race:Youtubian
Specialization:Trickster
Attacks:stick?
Bio:was raised in a bio chamber with many other specialized youtubians who were tested on with adding more juice to the cyborg chip in them, it failed miserably instead he started emitting a wave of radiation from it. So that he could hear peoples thoughts but it drove him crazy until he tried to control it. By 13 he could control it and emit it when he wanted
Equipment: Determined by Specialization
StatsCheap Wood stick, Old rags, Cheap Mana potions
Sense:?
Tech: A?

ees good?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Maybe I should better explain the character sheets. Example sheets Inbound!

Your input:

Character Sheet
Name: Vulpes Inculta
Perk:
Technical Attacks: Percision shot: Aims in the perfect spot to do teh most damage (150 damage, high accuracy, 2 bullets)
Bear Trap: A trap that catches enemies with sharp edges (50 damage, Nullify Movement)
Pipe bomb Mine: A trap that is easy to dodge, but does good damage when it works (300 damage, low accuracy)
Barrage shot: Shoots many times with the equipped firearm. (100 damage, 1 bullet)
Bio: As a boy, Vulpes always had a way with people. He could convince an entire crowd that he could shoot like a wonder, and he could... it's just that he was exaggerating, but he was too loved for people to take evidence as fact.
Equipment: Old Gun, Small clips, Trap kit

(Note: You can make your own attacks, but it should be something reasonable. Nothing like a magic bullet... yet. I realized those being the ONLY attacks was a little restrictive, so that's just technical moves now.)

My Output:

Name: Vulpes Inculta
Perk: Devilish Charm: People can;t help but like him. Adds Charisma and gives an extra chance for positive effects from the crowd.
Technical Attacks: Percision shot: Aims in the perfect spot to do teh most damage (150 damage, high accuracy, 2 bullets)
Bear Trap: A trap that catches enemies with sharp edges (50 damage, Nullify Movement)
Pipe bomb Mine: A trap that is easy to dodge, but does good damage when it works (300 damage, low accuracy)
Barrage shot: Shoots many times with the equipped firearm. (100 damage, 1 bullet)
Bio: As a boy, Vulpes always had a way with people. He could convince an entire crowd that he could shoot like a wonder, and he could... it's just that he was exaggerating, but he was too loved for people to take evidence as fact.
Equipment: Old Gun, Small clips, Trap kit
Stats
HP:75/75
Ammunition: 15/15
DT:-1
Strength: 4
Endurance: 4
Sense: 7
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 7
Tech: 7
Luck: 2

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

Perk:
Technical Attacks: Dive slash: a diving slash on the enemy(100 dmg, mid accuracy)
Knock: hits enemy with the hilt of weapon(25 dmg, stuns enemy)
Vault: uses weapon as a pole vault and slams into the enemy and knocks them back(50 dmg, knockback)
Bio: absolutely loved working weapons from a young age. found that lightly serating the blade made it more likely for the enemy to bleed
Sense: ?

good?

Larmus
Larmus
351 posts
Nomad

No way, how do I know how much stat points I must invest in my sheet. Make a better explanation please like. You got 40 Points to invest into Stre, Endurance, Sense, etc. We can't go random.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Attacks:Eye jab: like the three stooges i jab both eyes out stunning them 2 turns (10 damage 2 turns rubbing eyes)

Nothing up my sleeves....: i send out my weapon as a projectile that i hid up my sleeve (50 damage, lose weapons for a turn)

Twinkle toes: i do some fancy moves then i jump on their heads and gain control of them for 3 turns (0 damage, control the enemy for 3 turns

Jabbing, jabbing, jab, jab, jab!: i send out bolts of energy (magic i presume) at the enemy in a quick (though inaccurate) barrage ( 10 damage per bolt 20 bolts total)
Bio:was raised in a bio chamber with many other specialized youtubians who were tested on with adding more juice to the cyborg chip in them, it failed miserably instead he started emitting a wave of radiation from it. So that he could hear peoples thoughts but it drove him crazy until he tried to control it. By 13 he could control it and emit it when he wanted
Equipment: Cheap Wood stick, Old rags, Cheap Mana potions
Sense:?

still confused on stats though

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

@Larmus: Alright. How about 40 points total? You can invest it youselfs, or leave it to my discretion. Also, each attack costs 1 point each.

Perk:
Technical Attacks: Dive slash: a diving slash on the enemy(100 dmg, mid accuracy, 5 Vitality)
Vault: uses weapon as a pole vault and slams into the enemy and knocks them back(50 dmg, knockback, 2 Vitality)
HP:120/120
Vitality: 80/80
DT:2
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Sense: 6
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 5
Tech: 2

If you want to modify it, feel free. Stat point limit for you is 37.
Luck: 7

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

still confused so i'll leave it to you to do my stats

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

lol thanks for doing the stats for me XD

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Perk: Mind Reading: Can use mind reading to tell what people are thinking, like a crowd's opinion or an enemy's next move.
Attacks:Eye jab: like the three stooges i jab both eyes out stunning them 2 turns (10 damage 2 turns rubbing eyes)

Nothing up my sleeves....: i send out my weapon as a projectile that i hid up my sleeve (50 damage, lose weapons for a turn, 10 mana)

Twinkle toes: i do some fancy moves then i jump on their heads and gain control of them for 3 turns (0 damage, control the enemy for 3 turns, 30 mana)

Jabbing, jabbing, jab, jab, jab!: i send out bolts of energy (magic i presume) at the enemy in a quick (though inaccurate) barrage ( 10 damage per bolt 20 bolts total, 40 mana)
HP: 70/70
Mana: 200/200
DT:0
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Sense:5
Intelligence: 10
Tech: 6
Luck: 3

Perk: Serrated Blade: Bladed attacks do more damage and make the enemy bleed, disorienting them.
Technical Attacks: Dive slash: a diving slash on the enemy(100 dmg, mid accuracy, 5 Vitality)
Vault: uses weapon as a pole vault and slams into the enemy and knocks them back(50 dmg, knockback, 2 Vitality)

If you want to modify it, feel free. Stat point limit for you is 37.

Pbbbth. ninja'd. Also, Perk fail.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Perk: Mind Reading: Can use mind reading to tell what people are thinking, like a crowd's opinion or an enemy's next move.

Nothing up my sleeves....: i send out my weapon as a projectile that i hid up my sleeve (50 damage, lose weapons for a turn, 10 mana)

Twinkle toes: i do some fancy moves then i jump on their heads and gain control of them for 3 turns (0 damage, control the enemy for 3 turns, 30 mana)

Jabbing, jabbing, jab, jab, jab!: i send out bolts of energy (magic i presume) at the enemy in a quick (though inaccurate) barrage ( 10 damage per bolt 20 bolts total, 40 mana)

k thanks i'm ready

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Okay, it's time to get this started! A quick orientation session from the manager, and you are presented with the current opponent sheet!

Rank 1

Feral Cheezburgian
Description: Cheezburgains that form into packs and terrorize the countryside. Incredibly weak, but they provide the valuable resource of arena fodder. However, they are surprisingly popular in the Colonies, so don't expect a big turnout.
HP: 20
DT: -3
Prize: $10, 0 Fame

Youtubian Junker
Description: Youtubians that failed to merge correctly with their implants. Little more than zombies, they are worth little. In fact, killing them is almost a service and people will start to respect you.
HP: 40
Prizes: $2, 5 Fame

Wild Vulpine
Description: This is what happened to dogs after the war: they let out their inner wolf. Those that can't be trained aren't very dangerous, so they are sent into Rank 1.
HP: 30
DT: -1
Prizes: $10, 5 fame

Cheezburgain Wild Tamer (2 combatants)
Description: Feral Cheezburgians that tame Wild Vulpines for combat. Really, it doesn't work.
Feral Vulpine
HP: 20 HP: 30
DT: -3 DT: -1
Prizes: $15, 3 Fame each.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet

i'll go for the vulpine

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

Perk: Serrated Blade: Bladed attacks do more damage and make the enemy bleed, disorienting them.

i choose the last one!!!(challange meh!!)

Showing 1-15 of 155