ForumsNews and Feedback(Oprah voice) "Everyone's getting an inviiiiiite..."

66 13017
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Everyone who has registered for the open beta, up to and including Monday morning at 9am Pacific Standard Time will receive an Email sometime later that day with their invitation code to check out the AG3 Beta. Anyone registering AFTER 9am PST will have to wait for the following code release.

• 66 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Actually, I *was* the guy who rick rolled everyone on April Fools with the bar on the top of the site that said "click here to turn OFF our April Fools prank" ... almost 60k of you fell for it ;o)

Knight, I think we've fixed it, I'll see if I can push that code live tomorrow morning for you.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Actually, I *was* the guy who rick rolled everyone on April Fools with the bar on the top of the site that said "click here to turn OFF our April Fools prank" ... almost 60k of you fell for it ;o)

I liked the hamsters!

Cormyn, shouldn't you be asleep by now?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I should. Over there it's like 11:25, but here, it's 2:25. I'll just close my eyes, and when I open them up I'll be....still in this chair. I'll summon the courage to go to bed sooner or later...

I'm also curious to test out the user interface for bugs before Open Beta gets to :3 Not that I wanna hog all the stuff for myself but just so everything works like it should...and stuff. I'm not a greedy person, just a curious person.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

...and stuff. I'm not a greedy person, just a curious person.

Some of us aren't even in the closed beta...so yea -.-

:P

And sleeeep...
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Knight, I think we've fixed it, I'll see if I can push that code live tomorrow morning for you.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I'm also curious to test out the user interface for bugs before Open Beta gets to :3 Not that I wanna hog all the stuff for myself but just so everything works like it should...and stuff. I'm not a greedy person, just a curious person.

I am too.

Thanks for that. Apparently the mods didn't have anything in store for us.. I do remember Strop pretending to have been banned last year.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

One year Strop decided that he wasn't actually a Med student and had been lying to us all of this time - and so he decided to step down from his Moderator duties.

Then this year Gantic announced a new OCT, which was a joke.

I don't remember what the April Fools Joke from 2008 was...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Strop and Ubertuna did one I think 2009. Tuna pretended to be a teenager who didn't make all the music on his NG account, it was all his dad.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

cool, so i get to beta test the new site? AWESOME!

i was one of the ones who fell for the rickroll on purpose. but back then, i'd be lucky to get AG to load, so youtube sure as hell wasn't gonna load.

Voyageur
Voyageur
79 posts
Nomad

I got an e-mail that said they received my request on Friday the 12th P.S. It ended up in my Spam Box!?!?!?

Anyways just thought I would let you know. I cant wait to get my beta key!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

If mail@armorgames.com was on your contacts, then it wouldn't be in your spam box! But at least you got it :P

Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

Hmmm. Looking quite forward to it. I love beta testing. Hope I get to find some bug. Otherwise... I'll feel so useless -_-. (on the other side, no bugs = good)

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

I'll be so glad to be part of the beta test. I just can't wait until I get the code.

angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

i hope i am one of the "blessed" ones :P

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

[quote=Angelos6]i hope i am one of the "blessed" ones :P[/quote]

I C wat u did thar. Makin' puns behind my back eh? Nah, I kid you as well :P

To be perfectly honest and perfectly objective, Open beta will be much more fun than what we at Closed Beta are experiencing right now. But that is to be expected, because there are fewer features to tinker with. Just remember that while having fun, you are there to do a job :|

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

wait, will anyone who signed up like, this Sunday (*cough* me *cough*) get an email earlier?

Showing 16-30 of 66