ForumsNews and FeedbackBesides AP

21 7829
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

good news i came up wiht a super fantastic new idea!!!!!!!!!?!
you know how we have a leader board for who has the most AP and the most active member? well we should have ones for who has the most form posts and who has the most comments and also who has the most game ratings games submited and merits

ex:

most form posts:
1.player1-3,000
2.player2-2,999

most merits:
1.player3-5
2.player4-3

most comments:
1.player5-1,654
2.player6-1,233

most game rates:
1.player7-981
2.player8-722

most games submited:
1.player9-52
2.player10-47

comments concerns questions suggestions?

• 21 Replies
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

Well, if you guys paid attention to how the Rep/AP systems are being built in AG3, you'd understand that while AP isn't going away, it's certainly not going to advance as rapidly as it has on AG2.

sorry Ian, but that was not what we where talking about at all, i when in to a big... well shpeel or story i geuss about spammer a them abousing the sysetm and Mr. DayCee correctly pointed out the trueth i had in my face. i would never want to get ridde of AP!!!!

and then look for patterns like "GhostOfMatrix votes up Freakenstein" 80% of the time, or "cormyn always votes down Freakenstein" 99% of the time, etc.

lol what are you saying cormyn!!! you puting a sneek opion in to that text! LOL JK only joking! (look at the bold)

sounds like it will be a comeplex system to make!

but i think rep should not be changed because of your games real. it seem un fare. some time a game might be cool one moment and then every one will get sick of that type of game and start to rate it bad and so on.or say it was a first time and it was not that good but the developer just needed time and user feedback to learn and grow. it seem there is a lot of this problem and that probelm. just trying to make a piont
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

lol what are you saying cormyn!!! you puting a sneek opion in to that text! LOL JK only joking! (look at the bold)

He has a dartboard with a picture of my armatar taped to it. He plays darts once a week.

but i think rep should not be changed because of your games real. it seem un fare. some time a game might be cool one moment and then every one will get sick of that type of game and start to rate it bad and so on.or say it was a first time and it was not that good but the developer just needed time and user feedback to learn and grow. it seem there is a lot of this problem and that probelm. just trying to make a piont

Two buttons that, when one is pressed, the other is open and can vote up and down comments comes to mind. One button votes up and the other button votes down. When you press one, you vote up a comment, but when you press the other, the voted-up comment is removed and instead voted down. The same happens vice-versa. That's what I thought of anyway.
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

He has a dartboard with a picture of my armatar taped to it. He plays darts once a week.

what did he do when i chang to the monster thing (night miras at night!) and then bug to that girl and then back to this one? LOL JK!

uhm i was talking about this
I don't know if game submission will be rep-based or not. ie, if you submit a game, and it gets picked for the site, should we give you AP for submitting a game? Or, grant you reputation points for everyone that likes the game? Or both? etc. We're still working out some of those details.

it does not seem right to me just saying...
i get the rest and agree with it! and like the whole pattern thing hope it work! i geuss that will be tested in beta? (cormyn: "ok frank, i will make your rep go way down just to test it, *laught madly* oop it won't go back up! to bad. > JK XD)
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

they are, with rep point it is like karma do bad it goes down do good it goes up. and achevement (in game and out of games) wil now give you pionts and so on (because the exacts are not know yet). (no offence) n

new armatar frank (it is like you are on the spot every time you change your socks!) i like is! you growing a beard? (if you don't have on already)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

yeah i think Ag should change the way users gain AP, i mean the top &quotlayers" are just commentators.

The team is going to change how AP is calculated, plus add the reputation twist. There's a couple threads of each somewhere in this forum. There isn't officially any word by the team itself on how AP is going to turn out, so best advice I could give you is stick around! The 6th of December may just be the lucky date! Everything is subject to change, of course...
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

wow frank you said that a lot better than i could!!

so are we tinking of scaping the WHOLE leader broad idea? or just the extra stuff? or are we keeping it all? or just the AP and REP leader borad?

Showing 16-21 of 21