The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDungeons 'n Dragons 3.5 Forgotten Realms Setting

46375 3743384
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Dungeons & Dragons, the oldest RPG in the world, and also one of the easiest to play/run.This is 3.5 D&D, not 4th edition,The First Adventure I shall be running is called "Crown of the Kobold King" This game is pretty much a "Generic Fantasy RPG" set in the Forbidden Realms (Drizzt the Drow ring any bells?). you start at [b]1st level.

Name:
Player:
AgeAll non-humans live longer, except Half-Orcs)
Sex:
Lookshowever technical you want to get)
Race:Human(extra feat/skill),Dwarf(+2 Con,-2 Cha), Elf(+2 Dex,-2 Con), Gnome(+2 Con,-2 Str),Half-Elf,Half-Orc(+2 Str,-2 Int,-2 Cha), Halfling(+2 Dex,-2 Str)

ClassFighter,Rouge,Wizard,Cleric, or pick one from book, see below)
Level:1
Level Equivalency:2(for level adjustment +1 characters)
Attributes:Strength(Str), Dexterity(Dex),Constitution(Con),Intelligence(Int),Wisdom(Wis),Charisma(Cha)

Attribute Bonusessee below)
all start at 8,25 points(just do 15-18=1 for experienced players, it's pretty balanced)

Saves:Fortitude(Con),Reflex(Dex),Will(Wis) (see below)
Hit points:10(Fighter)8(Cleric)6(Rogue)4(Wizard)+Con Bonus
AttackBase Attack Bonus+Str Bonus(Dex bonus for ranged, see below)
Damagebased on weapon + Str bonus 2-handed x 1.5 Str Bonus, see below)
Armor Class(AC):10+Dex Bonus+Armor+Misc(see below)
Featssee below)
Skillssee below)
Equipment:300 gp and Adventurer's Kit(with everything you need like bedrolls and rations and so on) (see below)

I have a PDF of the Player's Handbook, which I will e-mail to you if you don't have a copy, you don't need to memorize it or anything, but it would help to have it handy for this game.If you want to play another race,then No level adjustments above +1.If you give me a good reason to play a race that's not +1 level adjustment I might let you. If you want a different class, just ask(I know all classes for 3.5).

Rules not Used:
-There is no Armor Class Penalty.
-There is no Encumberence, but please be realistic(no portable rams).
-There will not be any Racial Bonuses to anything other than starting attributes.
-To Simplify the Arcane Check Penalty, Wizards cannot wear armor period.
-all Spells are allowed, but I will only list Evocation spells for Wizards and Healing Spells for Clerics in this forum as they are the most martial spells.

"FOR QUICK-PLAY CHARACTERS!"
Feats-
Your feat(s) will be:
(Fighter)Power Attack(-1 Atk,+1 Dam),Cleave(immediatly take another attack if you kill your target, you will need high Str)
(Rouge)Stealthy(+2 Hide/Move Silently)
(Cleric)Improved Turning(+4 to Turn Result)
(Wizard)Spell Focus: Evocation
(Human)Toughness (+3 HP, this is if your race is human and is in addition to your class feat)

Skills-
Your skills will be equal to 4+mods(I'll handle it), you get 1 bonus skill for every point of Int bonus, your starting skills are:
(Fighter) Intimidate, Heal
(Rogue) Hide, Move Silently, Open Lock, Disable Device,Sense Motive, Bluff, Appraise, Pick Pocket,
(Cleric)Diplomacy,Spellcraft,Knowledge(Religion),Heal
(Wizard)Spellcraft,Knowledge(Arcana)

Equipment-
your starting equipment equipment is:
(Fighter)Greatsword(2-12) or Longsword and Large Steel Shield(+2 AC), Breastplate(+5 AC,Max Dex Bonus +3),and a potion of Cure Light Wounds(1-8+1 hitpoints)
(Rougue)Thieves Tools,Short Sword(1-6),Dagger(1-4),Longbow(1-8, no Str bonus) Studded Leather(+3 AC,Max Dex Bonus +5),
(Cleric)Chainmail(+5 AC +2 Max Dex Bonus), Hvy. Mace(1-8), and 4 potions of Cure Light Wounds(1-8+1)
(Wizard)Spellbook, 4 scrolls of magic missile(1-4+1),4 potion of Cure Light Wounds and Quarterstaff(1-6)
(Halfling/Gnome)Cannot use Large Weapons (Greatsword) and cannot wear or use Large equipment (cannot wear medium creature's armor)

Attribute bonus is equal to +1 for every 2 points above 10.
After you pick your class, race, skills, feats, and equipment I will finish the sheet(saves,attack,AC)
If you have NO idea what i'm talking about, just google D&D or feel free to ask some questions.

• 46,375 Replies
Showing 46801-46800 of 46375