ForumsNews and FeedbackMusic on About

7 3125
UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

I was wondering if we could put music on our About page like upload it or somethink itd be realy cool for AG3

• 7 Replies
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

uh i don't think that is a good idea. just that, to some people what is an afince is not to others and vice-versa. and some music is very contivercial to some people and what it is. it seem like it would also have the mods run around like crazy and having to listen to all of the music to see if it is afincesive or not, for every user and listen to the WHOLE song! but thanks for the idea, but i don't think it will work in a site like this it make it in to to much of a "My Space" type of thing, if ya know what i mean.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I wouldn't say the music is controversial, but more in the line that you have to load the music while viewing the profile and that the music can conflict with your current tasks.

If there was a button to LOAD the music, then it wouldn't be such a bad idea. There's still the matter of the music file having to adhere to the entire T&C, where every mod must listen to the music if it is reported, and that the music file would be "concealed" until you listen to it.

More on this topic.... I'm thinking of a more "xfire-ish" way to do this....I'll come back to you guys on this

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

The thing is, why would people need to listen music on your profile? It would make sense if it automatically played. But if it was like some sort of Youtube player it would make no sense unless people are that lazy to not go on Youtube.

The About should only contain characters, anything else would be complicated.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

i just saying to some people that don't like a lot of muusic others do and so on...
but i agree with 1337Player

The About should only contain characters, anything else would be complicated

freakinstein the armatar is still gliched! it is kinda wierd, i think your some one else all the time now!
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

hey it got fixed the second i posted! magical man!!! wierd.. but now you are your old one! and not that freaky but cool monster. wierd! sorry of topic! just wierd!

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

lol when i posted this the last i saw he had AlienGirls old one

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No, we're not going to let you play music on your profile page.

This isn't MySpace.

Showing 1-7 of 7