ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105902
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
alexkresa13
alexkresa13
132 posts
Nomad

ps1, then dreamcast,dreamcast had the best graphics ever back in the day too

FamousJellyfish
FamousJellyfish
2 posts
Nomad

My first game system, I believe was the GameBoy. I also had an SNES and Sega Genesis (Mega Drive) around that time, so I'm not 100% sure which I had first. But I miss those classic games and consoles. Good times.

sasquatchcarrot
sasquatchcarrot
189 posts
Nomad

gameboy, then a ps1... playstation is the best... still is, can't wait for uncharted 3

Christoph
Christoph
7 posts
Shepherd

Mega Drive. Still have it and it still works. Unlike my 360...

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I Got An Nintendo 64 As My First Convoke

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

My first game system was the Super Nintendo. I played Donkey Kong Country and Zelda: A Link to the Past on it- ALL THE TIME.

Pie123ABC
Pie123ABC
7 posts
Nomad

I think it was my gameboy advance with a Super Mario game.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Not sure if u meant system as in console or both console and handheld, but mine was the
GAMEBOYADVANCE(in capitols bcuz thats what they were onthe thing).

If not, then the Gamecube.

Orvey
Orvey
11 posts
Shepherd

i guess playstation but it wasnt mine i OWNED a playstation two after that but that was at least a month after i gave the first one to its owners

dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts
Nomad

The first game system I played was a ps1. i could only do it if i cleaned a bunch. i was six. The first system i ever owned was a PS2. I was eight i think. i loved it. good old star wars...

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

mine was the saga, might of been the saga saturn idk because i was like 4 when i got it. i only had 3 games. and 2 of them sucked.

Shiningblood
Shiningblood
14 posts
Nomad

i think mine was like the 2nd version of the gameboy, or its a gamecube.

Hexusoft
Hexusoft
3 posts
Nomad

Mine was the N64. I remember we had it when i was 3 and we still have and. And like over 50 games.

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I had the Nintendo 64. Only had 10 games or so but i beat super Mario 64 which took until I was 8. I loved it but now I think it's boring... I'm gonna sell it.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I had the Nintendo 64. Only had 10 games or so but i beat super Mario 64 which took until I was 8. I loved it but now I think it's boring... I'm gonna sell it.

Blasphemy. Over a decade later I view the N64 as the BEST system ever built. Consider it's library, and the game play of most of those games. Mario 64 is one of the top games ever, along with several other N64 titles. I digress.

First system ever?

Brace for impact....SEGA GENESIS!
Showing 136-150 of 584