ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 105914
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

My first game *CONSOLE* was the PS1 but before I played consoles I went through a SEGA genesis, and a GameBoy Color. aww i loved my GameBoy Color.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

idr i was a little kid it was either the playstation 1 or nintendo 64 or the sega dreamcast cause at the time we had all 3 systems at the house

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

well, my parents are the kind of people that dont like kids playing video games when they're young, so believe it or not, my first system was the XBOX 360 i got when i turned 13

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

:bleedingsun,
same i still have mine and i play it all the time

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Well the first game system I played was Sega Genesis I believe, but it was my uncle's. But for the first I own it was Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advanced. It was some Gameboy console. But I had only two games to Gameboy Color, so it wasn't very fun.

Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

PSone still one of the best fun maker

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

My first was the original Nintendo.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

ps1 still play it cuz my wii broke but now its fixed so back into the box

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

you wii broke so you use the older one? wouldent the older one brake and u use the old one? lol actually i love the ps1 and all the old game consoles actually i still play my n64

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

Game console - Super Nintendo I believe, ah, days of playing super mario world was great.

Handheld - Gameboy color. Can't beat the classics.

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

well when i was really young i always played Atari because my mum said thats what she had when she was younger lol so i didnt really play anything else till i got a ps 1 and then yeah.. so on lol

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Well the first system I ever played on was the N64, but my parents though I was to young for a system of my own at the time.
The first system I ever own was the gamecube and I still have it. Lots of great memories from that system and still more to come.

tim1000
tim1000
34 posts
Nomad

mine was the gameboy colour or the playstation1

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

My first console was the Nintendo Gamecube. My first hand-held was the Gameboy Color. I still have the Gameboy, but the Gamecube died that poor purple box.

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

My first was a Wii that I got for Christmas when I was 7.

Wow! Ive had that thing for 7 years!

Showing 241-255 of 584